Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just tried to view as well and couldn't 😪
Is there something big happening tonight 🤫
When does Rocky leave? The fire investigation is bound to point to tampering and why haven't the police sussed out the kidnap scam yet?

Reactions: 4
Sat down with my hot chocolate excited to watch! Disappointed. Even on Twitter they didn't mention iplayer.

Reactions: 3
That’s weird. Yep on Sky & Freeview still on at 7:30 tonight

View attachment 2582185
View attachment 2582188
Very strange. My listings are for BBC 1 NI so maybe those listings are different for some reason. I guess I'll just check and see later. I see no reason for it not to be on as it's not like they're replacing it with anything special, live event etc.

ETA: Yeah, we usually get The One Show at 7, but that's not showing in the listings either?!

Very strange. My listings are for BBC 1 NI so maybe those listings are different for some reason. I guess I'll just check and see later. I see no reason for it not to be on as it's not like they're replacing it with anything special, live event etc.
On a thread on DS it says today’s episode in NI is airing tomorrow at 7:00pm so it does seem the schedule is different for NI

IMG_2035.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’m confused! Are there two episodes tomorrow, or has the one tonight not been released on iPlayer?

Reactions: 1
I’m confused! Are there two episodes tomorrow, or has the one tonight not been released on iPlayer?
The episode that is airing tonight has not been uploaded to iplayer as yet but apparently it’s on its way just a bit delayed

If you live in Northern Ireland though there is no episode tonight but you will have two episodes tomorrow

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.