Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Terry comes on strong to Kathy and when he finds out that she really likes him, he acts like a git 🤔 cold feet or perhaps a hidden wife?

Have to say that Terry is a great addition to the cast. I like that there is an intriguing element to his character.

Wish I could say the same about Dana's dad as I hate him already. 🤮

Reactions: 10
Dana's dad was in the sitcom 'Mum' as an idiot (a lovely one with a lot of heart). I can't take his character seriously due to knowing this. He is a great actor, but I loved Mum, and I can't buy him being a nasty bigot!

Is Dana's mum still alive? Cast the actress who played his missus in Mum, she'd shake up the square!

Dana's dad was in the sitcom 'Mum' as an idiot (a lovely one with a lot of heart). I can't take his character seriously due to knowing this. He is a great actor, but I loved Mum, and I can't buy him being a nasty bigot!

Is Dana's mum still alive? Cast the actress who played his missus in Mum, she'd shake up the square!
Oh yes! I knew I recognised him from somewhere,

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh yes! I knew I recognised him from somewhere,
It clicked in my head when he did the confused face at Dana over Bobby's religion. He is so sweet and lovely in Mum!

Rainie was in it too! The tea canister bit always makes me laugh.

They have many good points in there. The show isn't what it was. Too many storylines are recycled, too many people are killed off and there isn't enough comedy moments. They should have stuck with allowing us to binge watch episodes as well, which in this day and age is better than waiting for the next one.

Reactions: 7

They have many good points in there. The show isn't what it was. Too many storylines are recycled, too many people are killed off and there isn't enough comedy moments. They should have stuck with allowing us to binge watch episodes as well, which in this day and age is better than waiting for the next one.
It says it got its lowest ever viewers on July 31st. July 31st was a Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I agree as I prefer to catch up in one go rather than watch individual episodes.

I'm sick of car accidents being used for a bit of drama but then barely a couple of episodes afterwards the 'victim' is completely back to normal with no consequences.

In fact the same is true of all hospital visits where Walford residents manage to secure private rooms 🙄

We have no longevity in storylines at the moment and little to invest in.

Does anyone know how they are going to write out Linda and Ruby for maternity leave?

Reactions: 6
Gray is obviously going to kill Chelsea at some point or at least he will try to. Please let this relationship be his undoing because as much as I’m waiting for it all to come out about him they are dragging it on for far too long now and I'm close to just not caring.

I have no idea how they’ll write Linda and ruby out. Maybe Ruby will get killed off? They seem to like killing people off to get rid of them lately.

Does anyone know how they are going to write out Linda and Ruby for maternity leave?
I have no idea how they’ll write Linda and ruby out. Maybe Ruby will get killed off? They seem to like killing people off to get rid of them lately.
With Ruby something seems to be building with her trying to repent with stitching Stacey up. She confessed to Jean yesterday that Stacey didn’t push her down the stairs so my guess it’s something to do with Stacey being in prison for a crime she didn’t commit

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m guessing potentially she could go to jail for perjury?

what happened to Nancy and the CBD oil? That was pointless.

the problem right now is they have plenty of potentially good stories, but they just go absolutely nowhere?

nobody seems to wonder where Ian is, and considering he was near bankruptcy his businesses seem fine. I actually really like Chelsea but she’s hardly seen with her mum or Kim and they’ve not bothered explaining what she’s been doing all this time.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the big Christmas storyline will be this year. Only thing that seems obvious is Grey being exposed/Janine & Stacey returning, rest of the current storylines are all so dull.

I’m guessing potentially she could go to jail for perjury?

what happened to Nancy and the CBD oil? That was pointless.

the problem right now is they have plenty of potentially good stories, but they just go absolutely nowhere?

nobody seems to wonder where Ian is, and considering he was near bankruptcy his businesses seem fine. I actually really like Chelsea but she’s hardly seen with her mum or Kim and they’ve not bothered explaining what she’s been doing all this time.
I was thinking that the other day, Ian has disappeared off the face of the earth.
He left without his bank cards or any luggage and nobody seems remotely concerned about what could have happened to him - even Kathy! His sons don't seem to care either.

They never mention him or seem to worry that he might be dead or homeless. Kathy is running the restaurant, chippy and the Albert and Ian's money problems don't seem to have had any impact. It's just bizarre.

Reactions: 10
It looks like ruby will tell the truth to get Stacey out and probably end up jailed herself. Or she'll hopefully leave once everyone finds out she was lying the whole time. Hope she doesn't come back after maternity leave.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.