Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say casualty is a much, much better watch than eastenders even though casualty only has one ep a week, it’s far better than the garbage EE is churning out

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched Eastenders in weeks but we had it on in the background last night and it felt like almost nothing of consequence had changed? I got bored of it but I am already again

I only got into it again after many years after watching the end of the Gray/Chantelle storyline because it sounded interesting but is the end even in sight for that one?

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the big Christmas storyline will be this year. Only thing that seems obvious is Grey being exposed/Janine & Stacey returning, rest of the current storylines are all so dull.
They will just go back to storyline of the bins and the lack of bin collections over Christmas.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I was thinking that the other day, Ian has disappeared off the face of the earth.
He left without his bank cards or any luggage and nobody seems remotely concerned about what could have happened to him - even Kathy! His sons don't seem to care either.

They never mention him or seem to worry that he might be dead or homeless. Kathy is running the restaurant, chippy and the Albert and Ian's money problems don't seem to have had any impact. It's just bizarre.
I think they mentioned he sent Bobby a birthday card but that’s been it!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think they mentioned he sent Bobby a birthday card but that’s been it!
I'd forgotten that but it was odd that no other qualifying remarks were made. Something like 'your dad is having a great time visiting relatives in Australia' or suchlike. Viewers still have no idea what Ian is doing or where he is.

Still I suspect that the script writers haven't made their minds up about that yet. 🙄

Is Jean being written out? Seen people in the EE Facebook comments saying it but I don’t read the spoiler magazines so idk. Wonder if it’s out of choice or out of them not knowing what to do with her. She’s a good character imo.

Reactions: 1
Is Jean being written out? Seen people in the EE Facebook comments saying it but I don’t read the spoiler magazines so idk. Wonder if it’s out of choice or out of them not knowing what to do with her. She’s a good character imo.
She's gone to see Shaun and told ruby by time she gets back she wants the truth to be out about Stacey. She better come bloody back I like jean

Reactions: 7
Gray is obviously going to kill Chelsea at some point or at least he will try to. Please let this relationship be his undoing because as much as I’m waiting for it all to come out about him they are dragging it on for far too long now and I'm close to just not caring.

I have no idea how they’ll write Linda and ruby out. Maybe Ruby will get killed off? They seem to like killing people off to get rid of them lately.
With Jean gone off to the coast after Ruby told her the truth about Stacey not shoving her and with her ultimatum to Ruby, I reckon Ruby will do all she can to get pregnant quickly before Jean returns and spills all to Martin. Then it will all come out, Martin will banish her to the exiles of Spain or somewhere and Stacey will return. Martin will try to get back with her but prison will have hardened Stacey so she’ll be having none of it. Martin will be all depressed and mopey about it “how could I have been such a fool” blah blah blah and Ruby will return in a year with a baby a few months old because obviously she’ll have been unknowingly pregnant when he banished her to exile for her misdeeds.
Linda will probably have a sick mother or aunt off down in Brighton that suddenly will need convalescence care of some kind or other and Linda will run to it because she wants to hide her baby from Max

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With Jean gone off to the coast after Ruby told her the truth about Stacey not shoving her and with her ultimatum to Ruby, I reckon Ruby will do all she can to get pregnant quickly before Jean returns and spills all to Martin. Then it will all come out, Martin will banish her to the exiles of Spain or somewhere and Stacey will return. Martin will try to get back with her but prison will have hardened Stacey so she’ll be having none of it. Martin will be all depressed and mopey about it “how could I have been such a fool” blah blah blah and Ruby will return in a year with a baby a few months old because obviously she’ll have been unknowingly pregnant when he banished her to exile for her misdeeds.
Linda will probably have a sick mother or aunt off down in Brighton that suddenly will need convalescence care of some kind or other and Linda will run to it because she wants to hide her baby from Max
This is probably more well thought out than what the writers actually have planned

Reactions: 13
So now we have ........ the Mitchells being threatened by kids on bikes 😃 another business merry-go-round 🙄 all social media is bad kids👎Suki's insulting portrait of Honey 🤨 the implausible art teacher .... the list of dullness goes on ......
:unsure:

So now we have ........ the Mitchells being threatened by kids on bikes 😃 another business merry-go-round 🙄 all social media is bad kids👎Suki's insulting portrait of Honey 🤨 the implausible art teacher .... the list of dullness goes on ......
:unsure:
I did find Suki’s portrait of Honey quite amusing. It was the best thing about Monday’s episode for me

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t tell whether she was taking the mick or not, I was cryingg
Of course Suki was taking the piss. She's going to keep pushing Honey away by doing things like that and Honey is going to keep trying to be her friend.

I did find Suki’s portrait of Honey quite amusing. It was the best thing about Monday’s episode for me
It was a low bar for amusement 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg Sheree is annoying.

Also what’s the deal with Kat kicking off over Isaac being a danger to her kids whilst she’s shacked up with criminal, alcoholic, ex druggie Phil?🙄

And another thing, how long until this football storyline with newtommy gets forgotten?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg Sheree is annoying.

Also what’s the deal with Kat kicking off over Isaac being a danger to her kids whilst she’s shacked up with criminal, alcoholic, ex druggie Phil?🙄

And another thing, how long until this football storyline with newtommy gets forgotten?
You're forgetting the unwritten rule that 'EVERYONE IN EE IS A HYPOCRITE' 😆

There's no consistency with anyone's moral code. They all change like the wind to suit a story line. Phil, who would normally protect Ben, was remarkably unconcerned that some gangster had threatened him but it was all a badly written set up to allow the Panesars into the arches.

And while I understand Jean wanting Stacey back, she stole £40k off Ruby and should be in prison for that!

Reactions: 6
Sheree is so toxic and controlling. I think she’ll soon realise that cutting Isaac off from people isn’t the answer to his mental illness, and he’ll prob be really unhappy and she’ll learn to stop poking her nose in his life. She reminds me of an annoying mum in law you can’t shake off !!!!

Reactions: 13
Mail Online has a rundown on Janine’s return. I had forgotten at least half of what she’s done in the past. 🥺

Sheree is doing our nuts in. I asked my partner if he wanted to watch the next episode, and he said no, it’ll just be that Sheree moaning and moaning for an entire episode. Guess what? He was right 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.