Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MY GOD I’ve just watched all the episodes for this week on bbciplayer , no spoilers but I’m bloody furious and I can’t deal with the cliffhanger

• Wow
Reactions: 4
MY GOD I’ve just watched all the episodes for this week on bbciplayer , no spoilers but I’m bloody furious and I can’t deal with the cliffhanger
Oh my god I watched this morning and I’ve literally already forgotten what the cliffhanger was

this week is stupid; stupid stuff happening, characters doing really weird stuff… it was one of the worst weeks I’ve watched in a while

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I watched this morning and I’ve literally already forgotten what the cliffhanger was

this week is stupid; stupid stuff happening, characters doing really weird stuff… it was one of the worst weeks I’ve watched in a while
I couldn't remember since Friday either I went back and looked there - tiff struggling to walk away angrily in heels. It's so bad just now.
Wish they'd hurry up and let us know what the deal is with bobby's weird girlfriend and her dad who's trying to get his feet under the table for some reason

Reactions: 1
Its shocking rn dodgy diet pills backstreet fillers which she seems to be having daily and custody battles

I thought Whitney would be the one to bring Gray down but that seems to have completely fallen by the wayside and she doesn't interract with him at all these days...after last night's confrontation I'm thinking maybe Kheerat will be the one to do it? Mmm..hmm..

They had Tiffany on the phone arranging to have more fillers when she just had them last week?! Very realistic. I could care less about that storyline.

Not sure what's going on with Bobby's girlfriend. She seems very nervous/uncomfortable whenever her dad is around.

Reactions: 6
Ben's never sounded more like Phil's son than he does with his sore throat voice or whatever that is😂 Tiff better not carry on with these fillers etc it's boring already. And Keegan can duck off always liked him😠

Reactions: 5
I thought Whitney would be the one to bring Gray down but that seems to have completely fallen by the wayside and she doesn't interract with him at all these days...after last night's confrontation I'm thinking maybe Kheerat will be the one to do it? Mmm..hmm..
I was thinking this what an absolute waste of time it was Gray murdering Kush in the first place he couldn’t give a flying f about Whitney now 😂

Reactions: 10
I think bringing Keanu back would be a good call, he’s dad to both louise’s baby Peggy and Sharon’s baby albie so will be interesting to see how that plays out in the future, just want it to happen ASAP because EE is beyond boring nowadays. A shamble in comparison to what it use to be, and I think even the actors know that

I was thinking this what an absolute waste of time it was Gray murdering Kush in the first place he couldn’t give a flying f about Whitney now 😂
In the spoilers it says that Karen encourages them to make up so maybe Whitney will still be the one to bring him down 🤔

What is the point of Whitney I thought at last this waste of a character is going to do something but seems over Kush already. I wish Grey would bump off Chelsea she's awful

What is the point of Whitney I thought at last this waste of a character is going to do something but seems over Kush already. I wish Grey would bump off Chelsea she's awful
I know she's going to be a singer now wtf

I thought she was going to be Grays downfall

Reactions: 2
I’m a week behind but honestly, from here, it doesn’t seem worth catching up! Has anything remotely interesting happened?

I’m a week behind but honestly, from here, it doesn’t seem worth catching up! Has anything remotely interesting happened?
I’m in the same boat although I’ve got about 9 episodes to watch (you can tell I’m back to work after mat leave the state of my sky planner) but I kind of really cba to waste my time

Reactions: 3
I think the Gray stuff is worth watching but there's only been little bits here and there -nothing major yet.

Apart from that there's been a lot of Bernie and her diet pill and Tiff and her fillers - which I don't find remotely interesting.

This! Confirms what we all thought about them lazily using Grey to axe people and defeating the purpose of the domestic abuse storyline. Hope its not Chelsea who brings him down but looks like it will be. Such a waste as shes such an insignificant character. Looks like he is heading for victim no4 with Laura but I actually like her!

Was that Emily Attacks Mum playing the music woman?
Yes it was. She is called Kate Robbins and is famous in her own right not just as Emily’s mum. The Robbins family are quite a showbiz family. Kate’s siblings are all entertainers and Kate has performed as a singer and a impressionist in the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.