Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was. She is called Kate Robbins and is famous in her own right not just as Emily’s mum. The Robbins family are quite a showbiz family. Kate’s siblings are all entertainers and Kate has performed as a singer and a impressionist in the past
I know she’s been in a few things and does some comedy work but that’s the first I’ve seen her since since linking the two. I should’ve just googled her name 😂

Reactions: 1
Can we talk about Dana's make up please. It seems to be getting worse every episode!
I'm sure when we first saw her, the make up looked alright but now it looks awful. Are they still doing their own faces or is this something to do with her character?

Similar question about Lola's make up, it's also looking a bit off. The tan on her legs is wild!! It's so orange compared to the rest of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we talk about Dana's make up please. It seems to be getting worse every episode!
I'm sure when we first saw her, the make up looked alright but now it looks awful. Are they still doing their own faces or is this something to do with her character?

Similar question about Lola's make up, it's also looking a bit off. The tan on her legs is wild!! It's so orange compared to the rest of her.
Aye she looks really ill or tired. I'm sure the soap actors are still having to do their own makeup but Dana's is strange.

Meh

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've not missed Ian one bit!
Me either, made it more bearable😂😂 I’m watching the 2009 ones on bbc iPlayer too (it’s better than the crap we’ve got at the moment😂) and I swear if I ever met him in real life I’d just scowl at him😂😂 he’s so bloody annoying, don’t know how Jane lasted so long with the Whiney bastard!😂😂

• Haha
Me either, made it more bearable😂😂 I’m watching the 2009 ones on bbc iPlayer too (it’s better than the crap we’ve got at the moment😂) and I swear if I ever met him in real life I’d just scowl at him😂😂 he’s so bloody annoying, don’t know how Jane lasted so long with the Whiney bastard!😂😂
Why did Jane leave that time? Was it Max was blackmailed her or something like that?

Reactions: 3
I’m a week behind but honestly, from here, it doesn’t seem worth catching up! Has anything remotely interesting happened?
Not really but here's a summary:
Bernie collapsed and went to hospital because of the diet pills, Gray pretended to be concerned. Then Tiffany collapsed and went to hospital due to some bad fillers. Meanwhile Keegan shagged horrible Dotty while Tiff was unconscious.

Rocky came over all Simon Cowell and brought some music agent to hear Whitney sing. Whit said she would rather live a life of drudgery in Albert Square than be a singer. The music agent was baffled (like the rest of us). There are thousands of good vocalists in London looking for a break but Whitney is the one who has to be discovered singing 'happy birthday' in the market 🙄

Kat bought a rare record and it was put on the market stall as part of a plan to rescue silly Billy (so he could use the money for a flat deposit). Of course the plan went wrong and the record was destroyed because Billy is the stupidest man in Walford.

Kat and Billy persuaded Phil to apologise to Denise so he could have access to his son.

Lola is still buying expensive burgers everyday for Isaac from the restaurant (instead of going to McDonald's) but Isaac doesn't want to see her.

Nancy and Frankie spent the night in prison after a fight in the Albert and Nancy has made up with Zac again 😳

In other exciting events Linda has 3 bonsai trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not really but here's a summary:
Bernie collapsed and went to hospital because of the diet pills, Gray pretended to be concerned. Then Tiffany collapsed and went to hospital due to some bad fillers. Meanwhile Keegan shagged horrible Dotty while Tiff was unconscious.

Rocky came over all Simon Cowell and brought some music agent to hear Whitney sing. Whit said she would rather live a life of drudgery in Albert Square than be a singer. The music agent was baffled (like the rest of us). There are thousands of good vocalists in London looking for a break but Whitney is the one who has to be discovered singing 'happy birthday' in the market 🙄

Kat bought a rare record and it was put on the market stall as part of a plan to rescue silly Billy (so he could use the money for a flat deposit). Of course the plan went wrong and the record was destroyed because Billy is the stupidest man in Walford.

Kat and Billy persuaded Phil to apologise to Denise so he could have access to his son.

Lola is still buying expensive burgers everyday for Isaac from the restaurant (instead of going to McDonald's) but Isaac doesn't want to see her.

Nancy and Frankie spent the night in prison after a fight in the Albert and Nancy has made up with Zac again 😳

In other exciting events Linda has 3 bonsai trees.
Excellent summary: I might just delete the 3 episodes I have in my planner and watch some paint dry instead.
Why would Keegan shag Dotty of all people? He had more chemistry with the girl who was running that competition he entered, but that wouldn't be close enough to home I suppose 🙄

Why did Jane leave that time? Was it Max was blackmailed her or something like that?
Isn’t she still hanging out in the premier inn waiting to come back? 🤔 she just kind of disappeared and got forgotten about!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Dana and her dodgy old man moving to Albert Square? I'd like to say that I'm intrigued but in reality I couldn't care less about either of them.

Ian Beale returning won't make any difference to the ratings. They need some better writing.

I also agree that it's very odd that Gray killed Kush so he could have Whitney to himself and now he seems to have no interaction with her at all. The only plus point is that Chelsea is likely to be his next victim 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m sure it was all to do with the Lucy and Bobby thing, I can’t remember no one mentions Jane! I loved Christian though 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m sure it was all to do with the Lucy and Bobby thing, I can’t remember no one mentions Jane! I loved Christian though 😂
That's a face I'd love to see back Christian was one of my faves! Hated Sayid though. Didn't Jane go to live with Christian?

• Heart
That's a face I'd love to see back Christian was one of my faves! Hated Sayid though. Didn't Jane go to live with Christian?
Oh my god I couldn’t stand syed either! Loved zainab though! I can’t even remember where Jane went, I vaguely remember her going to Cardiff but I think that was the first time around..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.