Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone struggling with Sue Holderness character? I can’t get past Marlene. Also wonder where this storyline is going?

Reactions: 14
Anyone struggling with Sue Holderness character? I can’t get past Marlene. Also wonder where this storyline is going?
I’ve never seen her in anything else so yeah I just see Marlene putting on a posh accent! I’d say this storyline will wind up very quickly, That was more than likely their first & last date & they’ll probably get a new agent for Janet or pull her out all together ther

Reactions: 3
It was even worse when she was in Still Open All Hours opposite David Jason (Del Boy), and I'm just expecting Del to goose Marlene at any opportunity.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand Mila, I think she’s such a bad actress 😂
I’m not warming to her at all. I’ve a feeling something will happen to her, I don’t think her Mam would walk away that easily after being so determined she was taking her daughter home, I’m expecting her to be bundled into a car by some family members

Reactions: 4
When Chantelle comes back to life probably, but by then aliens will be running the pub, boris Johnson will be cast as phils long lost brother and sharon will be pregnant with Bobby’s baby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nowhere.... I suspect we won't see her again after her inexplicable interest in Billy was rebuffed so that he could score points with Honey 🙄

Reactions: 2
So based on the fact that Nancy spent a lot of the time working out in a gym in NZ.... she is now a spin instructor in Sharon’s new gym..... 🥴 OKAAAAAAAAY THEN🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When ever she comes in screen I have to say Marlene in boycies voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bailey going missing 😴 Linda having yet another might be Mick's baby 😴 Ben's wedding 😴 Corrie is scraping the barrel at the moment but Eastenders storylines aren't much better. Just make Gray and Lucas go on a murder spree. Might bring a bit of excitement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve literally stopped watching and just read the summaries online because they are so dull 😂

Caught the end re Linda having Max’s baby though 😂🥴

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.