Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh does she? I missed a couple of episodes. Just in in the articles they all mentioned her thinking she was pregnant, not that she actually was which made me think it might not be that.
She's been complaining about being menopausal with the hot flushes for the past week or so - I'm guessing something will happen like sickness or fainting and they'll make her go to the doctors where she finds out she's preggers. The Stuart and Rainie adoption seems like a good shout. I can't see her being so far along that it could be Max's baby at this point tbh and he's left the soap so the storyline would be pointless.

Reactions: 5
She's been complaining about being menopausal with the hot flushes for the past week or so - I'm guessing something will happen like sickness or fainting and they'll make her go to the doctors where she finds out she's preggers. The Stuart and Rainie adoption seems like a good shout. I can't see her being so far along that it could be Max's baby at this point tbh and he's left the soap so the storyline would be pointless.
Oh I see, thanks. Yeah the adoption storyline makes sense and would be a bit of a different way to write her out for a bit.

Reactions: 1
How old are Stuart and Rainie? Surely closer to 50 than 40? The baby obsession is getting on my nerves especially when they still have Abi (unless Max sneaked back in the dead of night to take her away).

Even if Abi has mysteriously vanished they are probably too old to adopt a baby, although there are plenty of older children who need adoptive parents. It would be a better story if we saw them adopt a troubled child.

Why are the Carters annoyed with Nancy for using CBD oil? A quick Google and they would know it can be used for reducing effects of epileptic seizures.
So is Nancy also off her meds?

Reactions: 15
How old are Stuart and Rainie? Surely closer to 50 than 40? The baby obsession is getting on my nerves especially when they still have Abi (unless Max sneaked back in the dead of night to take her away).

Even if Abi has mysteriously vanished they are probably too old to adopt a baby, although there are plenty of older children who need adoptive parents. It would be a better story if we saw them adopt a troubled child.

Why are the Carters annoyed with Nancy for using CBD oil? A quick Google and they would know it can be used for reducing effects of epileptic seizures.
Re Stuart, I think he's only a year or two older than Mick who turned 40 in 2017, making Stuart 45 or 46.
I don't think we ever got a clue as to Rainie's age!

Reactions: 1
I think the scenes between Nancy and Frankie are so strange and formal. It's as if Nancy is putting on an act with her! Its acted as if she's being fake nice but it's probably genuine.Strange scriptwriting

Reactions: 8

I think she may be pregnant and off her meds! Using CBD oil instead and Tamwar doesn't like it so that's why they've split up? I dunno. Frankie following Nancy really annoyed me. Not the best way to make a good impression on your new sister is it following her on trains etc

Reactions: 5
The baby obsession is getting on my nerves
It's too much and ruining the characters. I'd like to see them being foster carers (I know probably implausible in real life, but it's a soap!) They would be good at turning troubled teens around, like Karl & Susan from Neighbours always end up doing.

Babies are just bought in for drama's sake rather than any long term plans. How many missing kids are there across all the soaps?

I don’t think Nancy is pregnant, wasn’t she drinking wine with Frankie a few episodes ago?

She could be off her meds and using cbd oil instead though. Not sure where they’re going with this storyline to be honest but I suppose it’s early days.

It’s probably going down the abusive relationship route. Maybe he took away her medication. It sounded like he took her money and wouldn’t give it back when she was on the phone to him. Or they could be involved in something dodgy and she’s ran from it. Either way it’s boring me already :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Nancy is pregnant, wasn’t she drinking wine with Frankie a few episodes ago?

She could be off her meds and using cbd oil instead though. Not sure where they’re going with this storyline to be honest but I suppose it’s early days.
I thought this too but we didn't actually see them drinking and Frankie was smashed while Nancy seemed sober.

Reactions: 2
I thought this too but we didn't actually see them drinking and Frankie was smashed while Nancy seemed sober.
She was drinking lemonade in the Albert too, she said she knows her limits or something like that

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t expecting that, Nancy is getting sterilised! Bit of a different storyline, don’t think that’s been done before so will be quite interesting to see how they tackle that one.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.