Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be weird. She’s known him since he was born
Yea real auntie and nephew vibes there.
Wasn't his big sister in an even more extreme age gap relationship where the guy was actually a kid (one of her students even?) when they met? I can't remember her name but I remember really disliking the actress and the character 😬 anyway I'm surprised none of the other characters have mentioned it in relation to Sharon and Keano and drawn a parallel.

Reactions: 8
Yea real auntie and nephew vibes there.
Wasn't his big sister in an even more extreme age gap relationship where the guy was actually a kid (one of her students even?) when they met? I can't remember her name but I remember really disliking the actress and the character 😬 anyway I'm surprised none of the other characters have mentioned it in relation to Sharon and Keano and drawn a parallel.
i’d completely forgotten that michelle came back until you just reminded me 🤣 i think they’re pretending that whole thing didn’t happen but, yes, i’m sure she was a teacher having an affair with a student. beyond that i remember nothing about her.

the actress is an acclaimed theatre star (even tony nominated i think) but god she was awful in ee.

Reactions: 9
I can't decide whether I want Nish or Keanu to be the one who is killed off at Christmas. Could we do a deal for both of them to be killed off for the price of one?! Keanu is such an entitled brat and is slowly getting to the level of hatred I have for Ben. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't decide whether I want Nish or Keanu to be the one who is killed off at Christmas. Could we do a deal for both of them to be killed off for the price of one?! Keanu is such an entitled brat and is slowly getting to the level of hatred I have for Ben. 🤣
Keanu please. Every soap needs a villan so we'll let Nish have that. Keanu is just a wetty and I can't even find him attractive now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
nothing will ever attain the firey depths of my hatred for ben but keanu is getting close. he wasn’t this bad before was he? i remembered him just being pretty and a bit dim, he’s AWFUL now.

maybe he and nish can just take each other out at christmas.

Reactions: 7
Just read that Lola will be back via her recorded video messages and her mum will be back later in the year 😩

edit: the 😩 was for Emma, not Lola

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
nothing will ever attain the firey depths of my hatred for ben but keanu is getting close. he wasn’t this bad before was he? i remembered him just being pretty and a bit dim, he’s AWFUL now.

You're right, he was pretty to look at and was dim but I don't remember him acting so high and mighty! Like mate you only have a job because of Shazza so I don't know who he thinks he is demanding Martin to leave Sharon's house.

The hidden spoiler refers to a part of tonight's episode.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! There has been nothing stopping him from trying to have a relationship with his kids yet his been absent for most of their lives. He's a tit dad. He's turned in to an absolute wetwipe and I hate all his scenes atm, those beady little eyes make me cringe.
Have been trying to find words to describe him, you went and summed him up perfectly.

Cannot stand the constant whining about this Peggyyyyy, am now willing him for Sharon to superglue those cufflinks to his wrist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

You're right, he was pretty to look at and was dim but I don't remember him acting so high and mighty! Like mate you only have a job because of Shazza so I don't know who he thinks he is demanding Martin to leave Sharon's house.

The hidden spoiler refers to a part of tonight's episode.
If I was Sharon I’d have told him it was my bleeping house and I decide who lives in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Since when did Keanu become landlord of everyone and everything? Its literally giving "I'm Keanu, owner of this house" I can't with his gruff voice either.

Reactions: 14
Can’t stand Keanoo, i think they’re setting up Keanoo to act like an utter twit in order to get Sharon and Phil back together.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Nish is a nasty piece of work but far more interesting than that plank Keanoo.

Ugh that dress Shazza had on tonight was really ghastly 🤮 it made my eyes hurt 😩

Reactions: 12
It’s nice to see Sharon out of black though isn’t it, the Walford widow needed some colour in her life.

Martin has finally lost the body warmer 😂

I love Kim’s fella he’s such a nice character.

Reactions: 19
The skint toddler mechanic is giving me a headache peggy this and peggy that 🙄 mate you won’t bothered for 3 years when you done a runner the deadbeat. Also when did he pay rent to decide who he can kick out.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.