Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you could get divorced after five years apart, even if the other person didn’t want to?
Why didn’t Rocky just divorce Jo ages ago instead of all this nonsense.
Paying her £50000? As if that’s going to be the end of it!
I know this is EE so normal rules don't seem to apply but isn't blackmail a criminal offence?
Rocky should get a legal advisor straight away 😁 and report his ex to police for extortion 🙄

Reactions: 11
The latest glaring plot hole is how does Theo earn enough money as a supply teacher to be paying Stacey so much that Martin could never hope to match it, even with 10 jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched tonight's episode and the levels of stupidity on display from Kathy and Rocky did my head in 🙄

They could've wrestled those papers off that old lady Jo easily or got Ben to get his baseball bat out and threaten her. Who hands over 50k like that?

Frankly I wouldn't pay 50k for that idiot Rocky 😁 more like 50p

Despite Theo only working as a supply teacher (and hardly ever working) he's got huge amounts of cash to throw at Stacey 🫠 who says it gives her financial freedom for the good things in life - like going to the chippy for dinner 😃

The only part I enjoyed was Shazza making sure that Lisa left to stop Keanu whingeing on about being a good dad 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched tonight's episode and the levels of stupidity on display from Kathy and Rocky did my head in 🙄

They could've wrestled those papers off that old lady Jo easily or got Ben to get his baseball bat out and threaten her. Who hands over 50k like that?

Frankly I wouldn't pay 50k for that idiot Rocky 😁 more like 50p

Despite Theo only working as a supply teacher (and hardly ever working) he's got huge amounts of cash to throw at Stacey 🫠 who says it gives her financial freedom for the good things in life - like going to the chippy for dinner 😃

The only part I enjoyed was Shazza making sure that Lisa left to stop Keanu whingeing on about being a good dad 🫢
The chippy thing lol.
I thought she was gonna say a bigger house eventually or something but no

Reactions: 7
Keanooo had all week to get the court order in place, yet he decided to wait until literally the last minute. He isn’t as bright as Sharon thinks he is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Keanu hasn't gave a tit about Peggy for the last 3 years so why does he think he's entitled to see her now?!

Reactions: 26
Eastenders seems to be really hit and miss lately. The Kathy-Rocky-Jo storyline is beyond stupid. Kathy is a 'successful' businesswoman but is behaving like this??

WHY bring Lisa back???

Reactions: 15
Until Peggy turned up, I can't remember the last time he mentioned her. Then all of a sudden he's acting like dad of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Until Peggy turned up, I can't remember the last time he mentioned her. Then all of a sudden he's acting like dad of the year.
It's hilarious that Shazza has seen through this crap and has aided Lisa to bugger off 🤣

Or was she jealous of him wanting to give equal attention to Peggy over Albie 🤔 she didn't look pleased with the idea that Peggy would be in a prominent position at their wedding.

Reactions: 13
Exactly! There has been nothing stopping him from trying to have a relationship with his kids yet his been absent for most of their lives. He's a tit dad. He's turned in to an absolute wetwipe and I hate all his scenes atm, those beady little eyes make me cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
His portrayal of a tit dad who only remembers his children when they’re in front of him is actually spot on.
What’s Walfords answer to Facebook as I bet he puts statuses and photos he’s nicked from others up about them.
Just needs a couple of tattoos with their names to complete the wastedad profile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eastenders seems to be really hit and miss lately. The Kathy-Rocky-Jo storyline is beyond stupid. Kathy is a 'successful' businesswoman but is behaving like this??

WHY bring Lisa back???
Mortgage rate have shot up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His portrayal of a tit dad who only remembers his children when they’re in front of him is actually spot on.
What’s Walfords answer to Facebook as I bet he puts statuses and photos he’s nicked from others up about them.
Just needs a couple of tattoos with their names to complete the wastedad profile 😂
Matesgate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did Keanuuuuu run behind the taxi? He should have gone all Just Stop Oil and stood in front of it.

I do like Sharon's pink kitchen though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or was she jealous of him wanting to give equal attention to Peggy over Albie 🤔 she didn't look pleased with the idea that Peggy would be in a prominent position at their wedding.
I thought that too! The fact she was still lowkey vying for Keanu's attention when Louise came into the picture rubbed me up the wrong way. She has no shame 🫢

Reactions: 7
Keano is a mess LOL
Never cared or spared a thought for Peggy before and is now acting like he’s Dad of the Year. Also, what’s stopping him from just going to Portugal every so often?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why did Keanuuuuu run behind the taxi? He should have gone all Just Stop Oil and stood in front of it.

I do like Sharon's pink kitchen though :ROFLMAO:
Why did the taxi driver not stop? As the driver you can see a situation happening and so you wouldn't want to be part of it. You'd tell Lisa to get back out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.