Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did the taxi driver not stop? As the driver you can see a situation happening and so you wouldn't want to be part of it. You'd tell Lisa to get back out.
Lisa said keep driving or don’t stop. If someone was chasing a woman and child in a taxi the driver doesn’t know whether the person on foot is a mad man or whatever. Why would you think the driver would kick the passenger & toddler out of the cab into the hands of god knows who?

Reactions: 22
Lisa said keep driving or don’t stop. If someone was chasing a woman and child in a taxi the driver doesn’t know whether the person on foot is a mad man or whatever. Why would you think the driver would kick the passenger & toddler out of the cab into the hands of god knows who?
In your job you'd have to stay impartial and be aware of the circumstances. He's not dropping her off drunk at the side of the road in the dark. He'd be telling her to get out in a very crowded places in broad daylight.

Reactions: 1
In your job you'd have to stay impartial and be aware of the circumstances. He's not dropping her off drunk at the side of the road in the dark. He'd be telling her to get out in a very crowded places in broad daylight.
Not really for all he knew Keanu could be a psycho who wouldn't give a damn about killing her and or Peggy in a crowded place. He did what his paying fare was asking him to do which was right as a woman with a child is a vulnerable combination and if they had been harmed he could be in trouble.

Reactions: 13
Not really for all he knew Keanu could be a psycho who wouldn't give a damn about killing her and or Peggy in a crowded place. He did what his paying fare was asking him to do which was right as a woman with a child is a vulnerable combination and if they had been harmed he could be in trouble.
Exactly. The taxi driver was following the instruction of his passenger to keep driving. Once inside and the driver had put the clock on, the passengers were his responsibility to get from A-B. Keanu was only on foot so once he got on the open road Keanu wouldn’t be able to keep up. It wasn’t like Keanu was chasing in a car

Any taxi driver willing to kick out a woman and small child just because some random man was running after his vehicle (and not from something that the passenger herself was doing inside the cab) shouldn’t have a taxi licence

Reactions: 13
Exactly. The taxi driver was following the instruction of his passenger to keep driving. Once inside and the driver had put the clock on, the passengers were his responsibility to get from A-B. Keanu was only on foot so once he got on the open road Keanu wouldn’t be able to keep up. It wasn’t like Keanu was chasing in a car

Any taxi driver willing to kick out a woman and small child just because some random man was running after his vehicle (and not from something that the passenger herself was doing inside the cab) shouldn’t have a taxi licence
Unlike Mitch who took Chelsea right back to Gray

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I liked Ben's line when Jo started trying to tell him about his stepdad.

'You should meet my real dad'. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's quite weak this Jo/Rocky/Kathy storyline as she left he cafe she said again there's plenty more to someone so surely must be more to it than an estranged ex wife

Reactions: 8
Today's episode has infuriated me. 😂

Keanooo has to go. Hope he's the dead body in the Vic. bleeping plonker thinks he's entitled to see Peggy now but he didn't give a tit for the last 3 years? I've had enough of deadbeat dads. Making Sharon throw Martin out?! Also the actor is tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Keanu is irritating the hell out of me what the duck does Sharon see in him other than marginally attractive he has literally nothing going for him. Sharon & Martin would have made more sense if they really needed Sharon to be a cougar

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Keanu is irritating the hell out of me what the duck does Sharon see in him other than marginally attractive he has literally nothing going for him. Sharon & Martin would have made more sense if they really needed Sharon to be a cougar
That would be weird. She’s known him since he was born

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.