Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is normally blink and you'll miss him, so yeah, first time I've noticed :ROFLMAO:

(Slightly off topic, but the kid in Emmerdale that's supposed to Nate's daughter is very white for a mixed heritage kid too.)
You do sometimes get children who have one mixed-race parent and one white who can be quite pale. People like Natasha from Atomic Kitten, Ryan Giggs, Jade Goody are/were this heritage. Although saying that it was much more noticeable when you see pictures of these celebs when they were kids

I think Ryan and the late Jade you could still see it in them as adults. Ryan’s brother looks more dual heritage than Ryan does (presuming they have both the same parents)

Reactions: 3
You do sometimes get children who have one mixed-race parent and one white who can be quite pale. People like Natasha from Atomic Kitten, Ryan Giggs, Jade Goody are/were this heritage. Although saying that it was much more noticeable when you see pictures of these celebs when they were kids

I think Ryan and the late Jade you could still see it in them as adults. Ryan’s brother looks more dual heritage than Ryan does (presuming they have both the same parents)

Oh 100%, but the Emmerdale kid is clearly all white heritage.

Reactions: 1

His brothers and Ryan have both the same parents. It’s crazy to me that Adam and Ryan look so alike compared to Adam’s actual twin

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't decide whether I want Nish or Keanu to be the one who is killed off at Christmas. Could we do a deal for both of them to be killed off for the price of one?! Keanu is such an entitled brat and is slowly getting to the level of hatred I have for Ben. 🤣
I have no shame in admitting I’m attracted to Nish… not including his abusive ways 🫣. So Keanooo has got to go, he’s like an itchy arse 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope looked the same, but Arthur looked like a new kid actor.
I think the kid playing Arthur has been around for a while. I’m pretty sure he was recast when Martin realised Arthur was struggling with dyslexia or something at school (I can’t remember the exact storyline, it was quite brief)

Reactions: 1
His brothers and Ryan have both the same parents. It’s crazy to me that Adam and Ryan look so alike compared to Adam’s actual twin
I was actually talking about Ryan Giggs but yes it’s weird how Ryan & Adam Thomas look more alike than Adam does to his twin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The beady little eyed wetwipe Keanooooo growly whispering, seemingly starting to talk like Phil. 😦

Why is Sharon looking like she is dressed to go to a wedding? Looks quite ridiculous for an everyday outfit.

Hurrah, Keanoooo can't marry Sharon. 🎉 (celebrating for a second as it will be back on by tomorrow)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I liked the pub being run by George and Anna tonight. We need to see more of gorgeous George!

This is probably not a popular opinion but
I don't blame Martin for not wanting Stacey to prostitute herself on Fanny Cam. If Stacey really wants to be back with him then she should give it up. Nobody likes the idea of their partner flashing their bits on the Internet.

Piss off Keanu you selfish prick. We've only got lying loopy Lisa's word for it that she's Peggy's guardian. Peggy belongs with her mother as Shazza said.

Reactions: 27
So nish won the cruise from Rocky and was all set to go but Kathy got it back and they are set to go tomorrow? So no need to change the names on the tickets back to the original ones because surely Nish would have had to change the names when he won the cruise?? Its little details like that that drive me mad! Oh Keannu do grow up and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Keanu was worse than ever tonight, the acting is appalling. Hopefully he will get a flight to Portugal and stay out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't blame Martin for not wanting Stacey to prostitute herself on Fanny Cam. If Stacey really wants to be back with him then she should give it up. Nobody likes the idea of their partner flashing their bits on the Internet.
I'd have thought that's a fairly popular opinion. Not sure my partner would be happy with me being on the game. Not sure my mum would be as supportive as Jean's being either (my dad would have just locked me in the cellar)

I liked the pub being run by George and Anna tonight. We need to see more of gorgeous George!

Piss off Keanu you selfish prick. We've only got lying loopy Lisa's word for it that she's Peggy's guardian. Peggy belongs with her mother as Shazza said.
My partner has said himself he does not like the idea of me putting myself out there like that. I’ve never genuinely considered setting up something like an OnlyFans, only jokingly 😅. I understand that he just wants to protect me.

There are people out there who are fine with their partners flashing their bits, but no one should be forced to accept it really. It’s a tricky one as I can understand why Stacey doesn’t want to give it up, but I can also understand that Martin is thinking about her welfare

Reactions: 11
My partner has said himself he does not like the idea of me putting myself out there like that. I’ve never genuinely considered setting up something like an OnlyFans, only jokingly 😅. I understand that he just wants to protect me.

There are people out there who are fine with their partners flashing their bits, but no one should be forced to accept it really. It’s a tricky one as I can understand why Stacey doesn’t want to give it up, but I can also understand that Martin is thinking about her welfare
There was a thread on digital spy about it where the majority appeared to vote 'her body her choice'. While I understand that sentiment nobody seemed to consider why Martin would be uncomfortable with it, that's why I thought my opinion wouldn't be popular.
I do know someone in real life who's partner did this and it led to them splitting up.

I fancy the pants off him, but why have the writers given Martin the moaning like a little witch disease

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The scene when Sharon and zack were sitting on the bench had me in stitches. He was literally squashing her 💀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Not sure why Bobby frazier was cast as little mo son seeing as the actor is mixed race and his dad wasn't mixed race

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.