Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion (off the meme from a couple of threads back)

Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

IMG_3388.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s a lot of people commenting on the EE Facebook page who don’t seem to understand why Bobby and Anna aren’t blood calling them half siblibgs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really fancy Thomas Law but Peter is already giving me the ick, he’s so weedy, just like his father. Sigh, thought EE might have had some much needed eye candy (sorry Ravi fans he’s a no from me 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m over Cindy already. I don’t remember her in it originally and Ian’s just Chief Weasel
I wish they’d explore how Bobby has no issues getting friends/girlfriends given the fact he murdered his own sister than attacked his mum with a bat
I did chuckle when Bobby said to Peter you stole nans money sorry if I can’t trust you …. Ummm you killed his twin sister mate and covered it up for months but Peter is the untrustworthy one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did chuckle when Bobby said to Peter you stole nans money sorry if I can’t trust you …. Ummm you killed his twin sister mate and covered it up for months but Peter is the untrustworthy one!!!
I KNOW!

how did peter not properly bite back on that. i would have dragged bobby for absolute filth 🤣 peter stole money after being treated appallingly by his family when no one really cared that ben beat him up because ben has issues - bobby the sister killer and stepmum batterer is taking the moral high ground?!? absolutely not!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I KNOW!

how did peter not properly bite back on that. i would have dragged bobby for absolute filth 🤣 peter stole money after being treated appallingly by his family when no one really cared that ben beat him up because ben has issues - bobby the sister killer and stepmum batterer is taking the moral high ground?!? absolutely not!!!!
With the last Peter they sort of hinted at him being uncomfortable around Bobby but now he's all 'I don't want to lose a relationship with you' 🙄 I can buy that Bobby's changed but he and Peter at least need to have a scene where they discuss what happened to clear the air before they start playing happy families again

Reactions: 14
With the last Peter they sort of hinted at him being uncomfortable around Bobby but now he's all 'I don't want to lose a relationship with you' 🙄 I can buy that Bobby's changed but he and Peter at least need to have a scene where they discuss what happened to clear the air before they start playing happy families again
agreed - i know last peter obviously had that resentment under the surface a bit, but they have to have some kind of conversation where they air all of this. it’s ridiculous that they haven’t. bobby killed peter’s twin and, as a viewer, we have no idea how peter has truly dealt with that.

someone on twitter pointed out that, when george pushed peter out of the pub after the “no sisters” interaction with gina, he ended up in the exact same place that he was when ian told him lucy had died. it’s probably a reach, but a cool detail if not.

Reactions: 11
I really fancy Thomas Law but Peter is already giving me the ick, he’s so weedy, just like his father. Sigh, thought EE might have had some much needed eye candy (sorry Ravi fans he’s a no from me 🤣)
Thomas Law reminds me of a young Rik Mayall a bit. Not a bad thing.

I was really hoping all of those pieces of paper under the sofa was a big confession, not chippy marketing ideas!

Reactions: 6
I dont think people are thick, it IS hard to remember who is related to who in the square, everyone is intertwined somehow, I don't actually even know who Bobby's mum is? Me and my other half were sitting there last night working out the Beale/Mitchell relations.

And I swear Peter didn't have that accent in the France episode a few weeks ago?! It's like he's trying so hard to get the accent right he's not speaking properly 😂

Kaths Caff is set to go up in flames sometime in Autumn
I have a feeling that’s Karen’s exit storyline 😅
It’s interesting that over the years, Ian’s businesses have either been sold or burned to a crisp. He’s not the Billy big bollocks businessman anymore 🤣

Reactions: 2
I dont think people are thick, it IS hard to remember who is related to who in the square, everyone is intertwined somehow, I don't actually even know who Bobby's mum is? Me and my other half were sitting there last night working out the Beale/Mitchell relations.

And I swear Peter didn't have that accent in the France episode a few weeks ago?! It's like he's trying so hard to get the accent right he's not speaking properly 😂
Bobby’s mum was Laura. Ian’s 3rd wife. She died when he was a baby. Ian and Laura had separated when Laura was pregnant as Ian didn’t think Laura’s baby could be his as he had a secret vasectomy behind her back. She had a one night stand with Garry Hobbs and for a very long time (many months and post the birth) Garry was under the impression Bobby was his

Jane (Ian’s 4th wife) brought Bobby up for a lot of his life

mod edit adding link and please wait for 1000 posts

Reactions: 3
New thread started:
Eastenders #18 Take me down to Ian Beales chippy, where the sausage is long and the chips are greasy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.