Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite weak this Jo/Rocky/Kathy storyline as she left he cafe she said again there's plenty more to someone so surely must be more to it than an estranged ex wife
Soap detectives think as Jo was leaving the cafe, she was on the phone to Dotty. If that's the case bring back the original Dotty.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion: I cant stand Sharon
I'm not mad about her either.
I don't dislike her but equally I don't understand why so many people think she's wonderful. She seems to be revered for her campness which roughly translates to unsubtle acting 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn’t Keanu spend the first couple of years of Peggy’s life shagging Sam abroad somewhere, the same Sam who is now on spa dates with Peggy’s mum? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would Lisa be Peggy's legal guardian? Didn't they find out that Louise was fine and hadn't gone off the rails like Lisa implied? Wasn't she angry that Lisa had taken her daughter out of the country?

Reactions: 16
I would love Keanu, Ben, Alfie and Nish to be killed off this Christmas. That's all I want for Christmas 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All that was missing from tonight’s episode was Keanoo the deadbeat making a post on matesgate how he’s sik ov tooth faced ppl only him n his kids from now on daddy luvs u

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would Lisa be Peggy's legal guardian? Didn't they find out that Louise was fine and hadn't gone off the rails like Lisa implied? Wasn't she angry that Lisa had taken her daughter out of the country?
I was thinking this, such a weird story line.

I was so excited when I found out Keanoo was returning, they’ve ruined him, I don’t even find him attractive anymore 😂 he’s so irritating. They’ve recast ‘Ope well, she looks so like Stacey and Lily.

Reactions: 9
Why has no one put Keanooo back in his box? Absolute deadbeat dad, toddler mechanic who's done duck all for Peggy expect rob money off her grandad. What gives him the right to be angry?

Reactions: 11
I was thinking this, such a weird story line.

I was so excited when I found out Keanoo was returning, they’ve ruined him, I don’t even find him attractive anymore 😂 he’s so irritating. They’ve recast ‘Ope well, she looks so like Stacey and Lily.
Nooo they've recast Hope? I've been away so not watching. The little girl they had playing her was so sweet and looked quite a bit like Stacey as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just checked. It was the same kid who has played him since 2022.
I don’t think they got that recasting right. He looked more like Kush’s complexion before

He is normally blink and you'll miss him, so yeah, first time I've noticed :ROFLMAO:

(Slightly off topic, but the kid in Emmerdale that's supposed to Nate's daughter is very white for a mixed heritage kid too.)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.