Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I posed this before but anyway....

This is Shrimpy from Eastenders who was almost in McFly...

Screenshot_20230719_182134_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Damn toddler Keanooo.... I thought we were getting rid of loopy Lisa for good but the twit has stolen her passports 🙄

Matchstick legs Shazza should quit with those black leggings.

Rocky and Kathy getting money for Jo before exploring the legal options properly first is just ridiculous.

And why does Phil always leave his backdoor open?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Damn toddler Keanooo.... I thought we were getting rid of loopy Lisa for good but the twit has stolen her passports 🙄

Rocky and Kathy getting money for Jo before exploring the legal options properly first is just ridiculous.

I dunno, maybe Phil enjoys abit of backdoor fun.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think that Ian’s return will probably be due to Kathy selling or attempting to sell the Chippy

• Wow
I think that Ian’s return will probably be due to Kathy selling or attempting to sell the Chippy

When is Elaine due to get married? She said something about her fella's ex turning up at her wedding getting more than a slap to Kathy tonight, hmmmm, red herring or hint?

When is Elaine due to get married? She said something about her fella's ex turning up at her wedding getting more than a slap to Kathy tonight, hmmmm, red herring or hint?
As far as I’m aware they haven’t set a date

Reactions: 5
I don’t think that back door has ever been locked same as Kathy’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Re Rocky and Kathy I agree, Jo Cotton may be making the whole thing up to cause the utmost misery for both of them surely you would see a lawyer before forking 50.000 out or of course Rocky could have some big skeleton in his past that nobody knows about.

Reactions: 8
Is Ian going to somehow find out his beloved chippy is for sale and be the mystery buyer? That's probably the likely EE outcome even though Ian isn't loaded as he used to be. 🤣

Reactions: 12
I thought you could get divorced after five years apart, even if the other person didn’t want to?
Why didn’t Rocky just divorce Jo ages ago instead of all this nonsense.
Paying her £50000? As if that’s going to be the end of it!

Reactions: 18
I thought you could get divorced after five years apart, even if the other person didn’t want to?
Why didn’t Rocky just divorce Jo ages ago instead of all this nonsense.
Paying her £50000? As if that’s going to be the end of it!
I thought the same.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.