Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's episode was funny. Denzel puts together a sweet play list for Amy with songs like I'll Be There For You and You're Beautiful but putting in the metaphor Cake By The Ocean.

Rocky was comedy perfection as usual with Rag N Bone Man. Took months to organise when he only saw him a few minutes prior....I have loved Brian Conley for three decades.

Reactions: 9
Good to see Scarlett survive a week of Shirley terrorising her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get how they’re going to go from Christmas dins in the Vic to the white cliffs of Dover 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See i kinda thought they was maybe making it seem like they go to the cliffs but dont ? As in the other day mick made a comment about how he keeps going to the roof of the vic on a night and then im sure ages ago i read they was doing a sucide story with him ? So i dont know if its actually going to be at the cliffs or maybe the other thing was just a rumer

Reactions: 7
Short notice for a funeral he wasn't aware of. Wedding set is something sorted months in advance.
My mother passed early Monday morning, waked at home that night, removal on Tuesday evening and buried Wednesday morning. We managed to sort hire suits for all the men that needed them 🤷‍♀️ Don’t know what bollocking the English do be at at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rocky was comedy perfection as usual with Rag N Bone Man. Took months to organise when he only saw him a few minutes prior....I have loved Brian Conley for three decades.
Haha yeah this made me laugh too, planning it for months when they only planned the wedding 2 weeks before 🤣

• Haha
See i kinda thought they was maybe making it seem like they go to the cliffs but dont ? As in the other day mick made a comment about how he keeps going to the roof of the vic on a night and then im sure ages ago i read they was doing a sucide story with him ? So i dont know if its actually going to be at the cliffs or maybe the other thing was just a rumer
Ignore this as ive just seen the spoiler of what happens 😆

Haha yeah this made me laugh too, planning it for months when they only planned the wedding 2 weeks before 🤣
Brian Conley has always been spot on delivering comedy. Going back three decades to childhood it would have me in stitches watching his own show with classics like Dangerous Brian, Nick Frisbee and Sceptic Peg :D

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t get how they’re going to go from Christmas dins in the Vic to the white cliffs of Dover 🤣
Wonder who is behind the wheel? I could see Janice kidnapping Linda and trying to kill her. Seems a bit of a pain in the arse to drive 90 minutes to do it though.

Reactions: 4
Brian Conley has always been spot on delivering comedy. Going back three decades to childhood it would have me in stitches watching his own show with classics like Dangerous Brian, Nick Frisbee and Sceptic Peg :D
It's a pupppetttt 😜

To keep on thread, Janine looks lovely as a bride. Interesting to see how this story pans out now, haven't seen any spoilers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So half the square now knows that Phil and Keanu are working together🙄 that doesn't bode well.

Apparently Alfie is going to climb up on Phil’s roof dressed as Santa 🤮😫 I don't think I can stand much more of him, he makes me irrationally annoyed 😒 😤

I'd be much more cheery this Xmas if we had Gray back to kill off Alfie, Keeble and pork chop 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So half the square now knows that Phil and Keanu are working together🙄 that doesn't bode well.

Apparently Alfie is going to climb up on Phil’s roof dressed as Santa 🤮😫 I don't think I can stand much more of him, he makes me irrationally annoyed 😒 😤

I'd be much more cheery this Xmas if we had Gray back to kill off Alfie, Keeble and pork chop 😁
I thought that as well hahahaha why couldn’t they have kept Gray unconvicted for 6 months so he could’ve popped Alfie off, bonneted Keeble THEN got nicked

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.