Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, yes, yes, they messed up big time by killing him off! If they killed Alfie off I would not bat an eyelid but I can't seem to escape him because I am pretty sure he will also be turning up in Classic EE soon!
Scarlett is the biggest let down when it comes to EE children even young Bobby had more balls than her (you would have to kill your sister right?!) and Michael's delivery is just perfect each time. He would be a perfect Shakespearean actor he has so much energy when it comes to his lines!
i talk about him so much on this thread 🤣 but truly he is one of the most interesting actors this show has ever had, his line delivery and the little quirks he gave the character were ridiculous. they should never have killed him off. i need to find that compilation video of his best moments now!

i get the humour of giving janine such a nerdy child but i really wish they’d done something more with scarlett, someone said on another thread that she’s basically young sonia again and it’s accurate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
i talk about him so much on this thread 🤣 but truly he is one of the most interesting actors this show has ever had, his line delivery and the little quirks he gave the character were ridiculous. they should never have killed him off. i need to find that compilation video of his best moments now!

i get the humour of giving janine such a nerdy child but i really wish they’d done something more with scarlett, someone said on another thread that she’s basically young sonia again and it’s accurate.
I agree with everything you said about him wholeheartedly and I've always though Scarlett could be Sonia's long lost daughter!

This is my fave one:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, yes, yes, they messed up big time by killing him off! If they killed Alfie off I would not bat an eyelid but I can't seem to escape him because I am pretty sure he will also be turning up in Classic EE soon!
Scarlett is the biggest let down when it comes to EE children even young Bobby had more balls than her (you would have to kill your sister right?!) and Michael's delivery is just perfect each time. He would be a perfect Shakespearean actor he has so much energy when it comes to his lines!
You’re right. Alfie’s in the classic episodes soon.
They’re on March 2002 and he arrives November

Reactions: 1
I LOVE THE NIPPLE TWIST @ 2:25 and where he says 'never the face' because why would you want to bruise that beautiful face?!

I'll stop my orgasm over Michael now...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder what plans are for Scarlett when Janine leaves. I can see her ending up in Sonia’s house

You’re right. Alfie’s in the classic episodes soon.
They’re on March 2002 and he arrives November
Thank you!
He wasn't as insufferable when he arrived right or is that wishful thinking?

I wonder what plans are for Scarlett when Janine leaves. I can see her ending up in Sonia’s house
It'll give her something to do because besides being the local carer/doc/nurse/busybody rolled into one what purpose does she have?

Thank you!
He wasn't as insufferable when he arrived right or is that wishful thinking?
When he arrived his character was still in game show presenter mode & he fit in quite well behind the bar with that personality but once he started getting proper storylines it was pretty clear he’s just a bad actor. I’m still shocked they brought him back again, not only is he a s**t actor but his storylines are painful too.

• Heart
When he arrived his character was still in game show presenter mode & he fit in quite well behind the bar with that personality but once he started getting proper storylines it was pretty clear he’s just a bad actor. I’m still shocked they brought him back again, not only is he a s**t actor but his storylines are painful too.
I remember liking him as a kid because he made me laugh but he's just infuriating now because it's the same bullshit over and over again. He's a knock off version of Del Boy and it's not funny or endearing.
Spencer and Nana Moon will also be joining him in the 2002 eps which I'm looking forward to because they both were adorable.

Reactions: 6
I remember liking him as a kid because he made me laugh but he's just infuriating now because it's the same bullshit over and over again. He's a knock off version of Del Boy and it's not funny or endearing.
Spencer and Nana Moon will also be joining him in the 2002 eps which I'm looking forward to because they both were adorable.
I liked them too. I didn’t realise until I read about it a few weeks ago the reason that Spencer left 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 2
ICONIC!!! NO ONE WAS DOING IT LIKE HIM!! THE SHOW HAS NEVER REPLACED HIM!!!

i truly refuse to believe that he and janine’s combined genes created a child as wimpy as scarlett tbh.

you have no idea how often i have said “doing NISH” in real life 🤣 “i’ve been out making moves!”
Scarlett Is boring as hell. HOW is she Michael moons daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't realise it when I was young, but looking back, I'm pretty sure I had a childhood crush on Spencer. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Aw I love Scarlett being nothing like her mum. Nothing must annoy Janine more than her daughter being a little Sonia 😂 she may go away one day and return like Martin with a new head and and criminal background, know what EastEnders is like

Reactions: 6
Drama Channel is currently in 2002. If with all the Michael Moon talk people want to see him then the 2010 eps are on iPlayer. Just search for Eastenders 2010
Ooh didn't know that thanks for the info 2010 eastenders was epic

Why are they doing the Kat & Alfie storyline again? He’s so annoying, the pantomime tonight was a load of rubbish I’d have paid money not to sit through that if I lived on the Square 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.