Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frank London from Mi High !!! Please look him up I actually didn’t recognise him until it said it was him

Reactions: 1
What do we reckon about the possibility of Dotty being Harvey’s catfish?
I think it could be.
Omg wasn't she on the phone texting in yesterday's scenes when he her father (can't think of his name) was talking about meeting up with the lads to watch the match. Could be a good shout 🤔

Reactions: 4
I'm sure when Harvey came to the square he was skint and asked Jack to knock money of his rent but now Jean's maxed out his credit card and he's not complaining about it and now someone's gonna get all tinder swindler on him. Where's the money coming from, he's a cab driver

Reactions: 11
What do we reckon about the possibility of Dotty being Harvey’s catfish?
I think it could be.
100% it's Dotty. Revenge for him accusing her of being a thief. And she's already filmed her final scenes so she'll either get shamed out of the square when Harvey's friend Rocky finds out, or she'll con Harvey into giving her money and do a runner. Probably the former rather than the latter as Jean apparently spent all of Harvey's money on wedding stuff 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg wasn't she on the phone texting in yesterday's scenes when he her father (can't think of his name) was talking about meeting up with the lads to watch the match. Could be a good shout 🤔
That’s what made me think it, Rocky was talking about him then she appears and sits texting. Could be way off the mark but I thought they were clues.
I’ll be buzzing if I’m right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rocky/Tom isn’t Dotty’s father. He said a few weeks ago he couldn’t be her father as he never slept with her mother

Reactions: 3
I'm really struggling to watch the Lola scenes, so tragic, especially as we already know how it will end, atleast if we didn't, there might be hope. I am in two minds about whether this storyline is a bit too much, too dark for enjoyable viewing.

Oh really? I must have missed this…why would he had said he was initially? Strange
It was Dotty's mum that told her Rocky was her dad, beforing leaving the square. Dotty kept it to herself for months, Rocky had no idea apparently, until Dotty told him a few weeks ago that he was her dad. But then Rocky replied he couldn't be her dad as he'd never slept with her mother. Basically her mother was just stirring the pot.
I do, however, think it was the original plan for him to be her dad under the old producer, but the new one backtracked and kept her as Nick Cotton's daughter.

I really like Freddie but what you said there is so true, they need to write much better for him
I dunno if that’s just how he acts?? I just think Freddie slater is Bobby brazier in Eastenders doesn’t feel like he’s acting 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like Freddie but what you said there is so true, they need to write much better for him
I like that Freddie is a positive person and not a young guy who's a sullen or stroppy all the time, but there's something about him that just doesn't ring true.

I'm sure when Harvey came to the square he was skint and asked Jack to knock money of his rent but now Jean's maxed out his credit card and he's not complaining about it and now someone's gonna get all tinder swindler on him. Where's the money coming from, he's a cab driver
I was thinking the same thing, surely he's pretty broke after Jean spent his savings.
I like the idea of Dotty being his catfish!

It was Dotty's mum that told her Rocky was her dad, beforing leaving the square. Dotty kept it to herself for months, Rocky had no idea apparently, until Dotty told him a few weeks ago that he was her dad. But then Rocky replied he couldn't be her dad as he'd never slept with her mother. Basically her mother was just stirring the pot.
I do, however, think it was the original plan for him to be her dad under the old producer, but the new one backtracked and kept her as Nick Cotton's daughter.
Yup I think you're spot on there.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.