Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s loads of former cast members who should be there. I’m quite annoyed by their absence.
Wonder if Lauren will get to see Annie (even by accident) and that could possibly pave a Max return next year?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s loads of former cast members who should be there. I’m quite annoyed by their absence.
Wonder if Lauren will get to see Annie (even by accident) and that could possibly pave a Max return next year?
I don't think he's looking to return any time soon based on the below article I read in Sep 2022:

Reactions: 2
I think Lauren is going to question L about baby Annie so there's a chance that Max could find out about her.

Reactions: 4
There's loads that should/could have come back for Dot's funeral. Out of the names that have been announced, I can't say I'm looking forward to any.
What will be most odd is that Charlie will not be at the funeral, considering she's been living with him off screen. His return has not been announced, I don't think?

Reactions: 7
I read Lauren has go at Linda for ‘breaking max’s heart’ so she must know about Annie surely 😆

There's loads that should/could have come back for Dot's funeral. Out of the names that have been announced, I can't say I'm looking forward to any.
It’s panto season. Probably a bad time for a cast reunion! We’ve got three pantos round here with ex-EE stars.

Does anyone think there'll be any suprisw returns for her funeral? Even one like Simon Wicks for Pat when it's filmed separately for Ian or even Fatboy (as his body wasn't seen) ? I thought for sure Ian would come back but theres been so many photos from the set now
I will be absolutely shocked if there’s no Ian at all, it doesn’t make sense to do it without?
Honestly they’ve either played a blinder keeping returns a secret or totally mucked it up. I understand it’s about paying tribute to June and not having her overshadowed by returns but there are so many characters that would obviously come back for it, it’s silly not to have them there.

Reactions: 8
I will be absolutely shocked if there’s no Ian at all, it doesn’t make sense to do it without?
Honestly they’ve either played a blinder keeping returns a secret or totally mucked it up. I understand it’s about paying tribute to June and not having her overshadowed by returns but there are so many characters that would obviously come back for it, it’s silly not to have them there.
But they can't do much if popular characters say no to coming back. They can recast lesser known characters like Charlie, but they can't get a stand in for Ian Beale

Reactions: 9
But they can't do much if popular characters say no to coming back. They can recast lesser known characters like Charlie, but they can't get a stand in for Ian Beale
Imagine at this stage getting a stand in for Ian Beale..oh hello its me Ian, im back 😂
I do think they should consider recasting Zoe though, just purely for the storyline opportunities

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Something has got to have gone on between Adam and the producers because it just doesn’t make sense otherwise for such a long standing character to just disappear without a proper exit storyline.

Reactions: 18
It's supposedly December so when Jack was walking with Amy through the market he should have told her to zip her coat up.

Don't get me started on Howie wearing shorts for the exact same reason.

Jack being suspended means he's spending time helping at the salon to keep busy. Doesn't he have houses to look after as a landlord?

Why have we had Mick and Linda mention lately that the pub is struggling when tonight the clock in there said six o clock and it was PACKED for a Monday tea time?

• Haha
Plus when he first went off to do that play, every time he was interviewed he maintained he would be going back after the theatre run. It’s just odd!
Lots of weird stories about him in the papers. He’s ‘unrecognisable’ that sort of thing. The media often write these kinds of stories when they want to say something but can’t for whatever reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.