Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont forget the absolutely vile things he said to Kat about how she was responsible for her own child abuse and how Cherry is so pure and innocent in comparison to what she was. I thought that was fcking horrendous and actually really out of character for Alfie. Have the writers forgot that personality shift? If someone said that to me, any shred if love or respect would be long gone
Yes, he was disgusting. This was only four years ago. Yet they expect us to just forget about it and root for Alfie again.

Reactions: 10
I can't take credit for the thought but I saw a good one on social media. Phil is working with Keanu as a double bluff to bring Keeble down. Basically Keanu gets her onside against Phil to bring him down and for doing so Phil let's him back on the square. I can see that working.

Reactions: 13
I can't take credit for the thought but I saw a good one on social media. Phil is working with Keanu as a double bluff to bring Keeble down. Basically Keanu gets her onside against Phil to bring him down and for doing so Phil let's him back on the square. I can see that working.
That’s already been mentioned a few pages back as a possible reason for Keanu seemingly working with Keeble

Reactions: 4
Why are they doing the Kat & Alfie storyline again? He’s so annoying, the pantomime tonight was a load of rubbish I’d have paid money not to sit through that if I lived on the Square 😆
I didn't think that the laxative thing was funny at all.

Reactions: 16
I do think this is probably what's going on as keanu has been way to relaxed when Phil could appear at any time. He didn't look surprised to see Phil in the slightest. He's getting all of his info from someone and seems to know everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why have we got no episode tonight? I am fuming. We lost the Friday night episode, but the deal was we get back to back episodes Monday - Thursday. 😡

Reactions: 8
I know it's been said a million times but the Alfie storyline is just so weird - it's like someone else is writing all the scenes because other than this the show has really improved compared to last year. I wish they'd have Alfie have gone through some character development or something, we already have Rocky playing the kind of role he's trying to be and he's not my favourite character but so much more bearable. It's also a waste of Freddie's character - he has potential and now he's just being a sidekick standing around, not to mention the weird stuff he's been doing like to Honey or how he was saying no really means yes which is so gross and a horrid message to send out. I hope Phil beats him up honestly so he gets a grip because it's the least enjoyable part of the show atm. Sorry to harp on about this given we've all said it but it's really pissing me off

Reactions: 14
I know it's been said a million times but the Alfie storyline is just so weird - it's like someone else is writing all the scenes because other than this the show has really improved compared to last year. I wish they'd have Alfie have gone through some character development or something, we already have Rocky playing the kind of role he's trying to be and he's not my favourite character but so much more bearable. It's also a waste of Freddie's character - he has potential and now he's just being a sidekick standing around, not to mention the weird stuff he's been doing like to Honey or how he was saying no really means yes which is so gross and a horrid message to send out. I hope Phil beats him up honestly so he gets a grip because it's the least enjoyable part of the show atm. Sorry to harp on about this given we've all said it but it's really pissing me off
Rocky also plays that character much better. He’s actually likeable. Alfie’s just bloody annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.