Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s panto season. Probably a bad time for a cast reunion! Weā€™ve got three pantos round here with ex-EE stars.
I reckon They would have filmed this months ago. If she died April I would imagine they filmed it summer time. If actors are tied in contracts for other work they probs are not allowed to appear. Or they might not want to ā€¦a lot of soap actors go back to living very ordinary lives.

Reactions: 2
Nah I felt sorry for Zak last night- he'd literally done nothing wrong and Whitney starts having a go at him out of nowhere. You're running around having one night stands as well love!

Reactions: 12
Love Whitneyā€™s new look the shorter hair suits her so much.
I really really hope she gets a happy ending with this, no more drama šŸ˜‚
Unlikely but she donā€™t need no more drama

Reactions: 6
I missed it tonight. Just caught the last few seconds with them all crying. How did they write out dot? Did they say she died somewhere else or what happened?

I missed it tonight. Just caught the last few seconds with them all crying. How did they write out dot? Did they say she died somewhere else or what happened?
she just passed away in her sleep at Charlieā€™s after going to bed with ā€œone of her headsā€
Why was Whitney at Dot's viewing? I don't remember them being particularly close
To support Sonia

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeah I had to Google the link between Whitney & Dot too
Alfie honestly makes me want to change the channel

Reactions: 4
Did you all spot little Raymond making a rare appearance this week, of course he was shoved upstairs out the way.

Reactions: 7
I am very surprised Polly Perkins (Rose) isn't make a return for Dot's funeral. Polly was a friend of June's. I hope Cora appears. Poppy woule be another contender, after all she did live with Dot.

Reactions: 5
Shirley Carter's back must be crippled by now for literally carrying the whole cast of Eastenders. I bloody love her bluntness and sense of humor and boy do we all need a Shirley Carter in our family.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.