Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a woman in the news a few years back that was given breast implants on the NHS. I can't remember her name (Josie something?) but she went on to become a minor "celebrity" for all of the wrong reasons, being on benefits, having several children by different fathers, dodgy modelling etc.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I know someone who had a boob job on the NHS for ‘depression’ although that was years ago and I think they’ve stopped doing cosmetic surgery on the NHS now. I find it bizarre it was ever a thing in the first place though.

Reactions: 4
Yep, and she was massively harmful to women. She had breast implants on the NHS because she had a genetic condition called breast hypoplasia, which did used to qualify women for NHS implants. I suspect now services are so squeezed it doesn’t. But it’s a medical condition. Unfortunately the way she used the media over it (and the media used her) caused so much criticism when it’s surgery that is only done on clear criteria.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I know someone who had a boob job on the NHS for ‘depression’ although that was years ago and I think they’ve stopped doing cosmetic surgery on the NHS now. I find it bizarre it was ever a thing in the first place though.
The only woman I know/remember is Nikki from Big Brother (RIP) when she was talking about her severe anorexia as a child and how it had left her adult body said she was given one on the NHS

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Christ on a bendy bus. He’s bringing his authentic self to the Edinburgh Festival
He's so desperate for fame it's embarrassing. I don't know why anyone would pay to see his totally cringe mocking of women.

Reactions: 9

Christ on a bendy bus. He’s bringing his authentic self to the Edinburgh Festival
One-man show. :ROFLMAO: He wishes he were a woman. Thing is he'll fit right in at the Fringe, which is insufferably all for this ideology.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was a woman in the news a few years back that was given breast implants on the NHS. I can't remember her name (Josie something?) but she went on to become a minor "celebrity" for all of the wrong reasons, being on benefits, having several children by different fathers, dodgy modelling etc.
Josie Cunningham. I remember she was once labelled ‘the most hated woman in Britain’ 😂

Reactions: 3