Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just waiting for when he gets offered a film cameo...
Ugh yes it's bound to happen isn’t it?
Dylan wanted to break into musical theatre but he's just nothing special as a jazz hands performer with a very average voice (and that's being kind). Grifting as a woman is the only thing that's got him noticed.

Reactions: 13
Hey guys, I shared this in the gender discussion chat but just in case you guys aren't in the threads. There's this new documentary I've watched called Dysconnected. It's on amazon prime. Id love to hear your thoughts. I wouldn't be able to share this with any of my friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Mob wife.

“All the LARPers. So many LARPers. They all go cocks in hand, cocks in hand to their mob wives.”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Mob wife.

“All the LARPers. So many LARPers. They all go cocks in hand, cocks in hand to their mob wives.”
It took me several minutes (slow here) but I eventually got it. Well done 🤣
---
There's this new documentary I've watched called Dysconnected. It's on amazon prime. Id love to hear your thoughts. I wouldn't be able to share this with any of my friends!

How skewered is the world regarding this where sharing a documentary that calls men men and women women is controversial…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The mysterious disappearing breasts saga continues. These were taken at events within days of each other. If this isn’t absolute proof he uses tape/special bras/stick on fake boobs then I don’t know what is. He’s definitely not on hormones anyway!
I must admit I was a bit 'hmm, is he actually taking something...' but looking at that...yeah...nah...

Reactions: 7
Ngl, his moobs fascinate me, in the worst way possible. How does he have those tiny little man titties when there isn’t an ounce of fat on the rest of his frame and you can see his rib cage?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s just grown very small breasts on whatever level of hormones he must have taken. Some biological women have breasts that size.

It enrages me when people complain that transwomen can’t have breast implants on the NHS. Guess what? No women can. No matter how ‘unfeminine’ they feel with small breasts. If big boobs are essential to you feeling like a ‘real’ woman, then maybe do some thinking on that?

• Heart
Reactions: 18