Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well colour me absolutely surprised! So the Oscar winning performance of Dilly Vanilly’s Prick was bullshit…😂
I had half a syringe injected into my knee today and the GP had injected it, wrote the paperwork up and said sent me on my way in less time it took him to inject himself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s 23:46 and far too late for me to write anything with any weight but I will say that video is so bleeping demeaning.

‘I’m late for my period’ - No, Dylan, you’re not because you’re a bleeping biological male.

‘Ooh, I wonder how long these take to inflate’ - yes, exactly the thought that runs through every *actual* woman’s thoughts.

This bloke is such a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 15
It’s 23:46 and far too late for me to write anything with any weight but I will say that video is so bleeping demeaning.

‘I’m late for my period’ - No, Dylan, you’re not because you’re a bleeping biological male.

‘Ooh, I wonder how long these take to inflate’ - yes, exactly the thought that runs through every *actual* woman’s thoughts.

This bloke is such a bleeping joke.
it's the way he looks at it at the beginning with sick fascination

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Agreed, it’s nasally and shrill. And I guess the over acting that goes along with it makes it so much worse. That clip someone posted upthread of him butchering ‘Get Happy’ with Chris Colfer was 🤢🤢🤢

He can't bloody sing. It's so awful I can't even laugh at him.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8
I figured it out... dilly wants to be Kristen Chenoweth. Hence the blonde hair, the style of dress and the affected singing voice. However, Dilly is a really poor drag imitation of the talented Ms Chenoweth.

He needs to take off the fake nails and hair extensions and eyelashes, drop to his natural speaking and dinging voice, and start dressing like the flamboyant GAY MAN he is.

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ that's a horrible noise.

Also really disappointed with Chris Colfer, I adored Kurt and my daughter loves his books so have been a fan of his one way or another for a while and this is just really sad. What a let down

Reactions: 6