Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Perfectly normal. Showing yourself injecting hormones to 10 million followers - many of them impressionable youngsters. And then there’s the thick idiots.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Perfectly normal. Showing yourself injecting hormones to 10 million followers - many of them impressionable youngsters. And then there’s the thick idiots.
Wouldn't surprise me if that was an empty syringe or just water. I don't believe he's taking hormones.
But anyway, yes what a dangerous thing to show impressionable followers. Probably trying to make them feel sorry after the backlash of his crappy 90s inspired girlhood video.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
His song flopped so a quick jump to victimhood to get the masses back on board #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His song flopped so a quick jump to victimhood to get the masses back on board #bekind
100% completely changed his tactics. he got too cocky and now needs to win back sympathy.. that sad, i feel for he-... JOKE he reminds me of a bird
---

If you look in the mirror it doesn't even look like he's pushing the injection in and his underwear (gag) is in the way.

When I used to get injection in my bum (not hormones and not for a fat ass either lol) it was a sharp scratch (if that) and that was it. Couldn't feel anything so he's really over doing the facial expressions and fake concern. If you were actually trans (not that it's real) you'd be whipping that thang out and be done with it

• Heart
Wouldn't surprise me if that was an empty syringe or just water. I don't believe he's taking hormones.
But anyway, yes what a dangerous thing to show impressionable followers. Probably trying to make them feel sorry after the backlash of his crappy 90s inspired girlhood video.
I 100% don’t think Dylan is injecting themself here. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, no way on gods green earth is this fuckin idiot taking hormones.

Reactions: 10
He has never ever expressed any interest in the pain of being a woman. Never acknowledged it. Never centred it. How can ‘we’ share the joy and pain when it’s all always about him?

• Heart
100% completely changed his tactics. he got too cocky and now needs to win back sympathy.. that sad, i feel for he-... JOKE he reminds me of a bird
---

If you look in the mirror it doesn't even look like he's pushing the injection in and his underwear (gag) is in the way.

When I used to get injection in my bum (not hormones and not for a fat ass either lol) it was a sharp scratch (if that) and that was it. Couldn't feel anything so he's really over doing the facial expressions and fake concern. If you were actually trans (not that it's real) you'd be whipping that thang out and be done with it
My first thought was that it was fake, and he angled it so you couldn’t see it going in and see if he was actually injecting anything. I don’t believe it for a second. But that’s irrelevant because as @Winthropp Tuesday said, it’s completely irresponsible to promote such ideas into the heads of his young fans
---
I 100% don’t think Dylan is injecting themself here. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, no way on gods green earth is this fuckin idiot taking hormones.
If that’s the result of hormones no wonder they’re so mad all the time 😬 Must Be the result of waiting 50+ minutes each time for a call to connect to complain to someone lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Firstly that needle is so thick and secondly it doesn’t take that long to jab yourself. Totally fake. He’s disgusting.

Firstly that needle is so thick and secondly it doesn’t take that long to jab yourself. Totally fake. He’s disgusting.
I wonder if it is a sponsored post so the kids inbox him and ask where he gets his hormones? It's so dangerous. Anyone who thinks this man is harmless needs to give their head a wobble.

• Heart
I was also wondering why a jab would take so long. Agree that was totally posed.
Oh 100%. It wasn’t a big enough syringe to take that long and that needle looked like a mixing needle, not one for injecting. It’s all just to prove to people that he is actually on hormones, which he obviously isn’t.

• Heart
I’ve just had a jab at the GP today and can confirm that big needle is the mixing/draw up needle which she then changed for a much finer needle to inject with. He’s a liar.

I’ve just had a jab at the GP today and can confirm that big needle is the mixing/draw up needle which she then changed for a much finer needle to inject with. He’s a liar.
Well colour me absolutely surprised! So the Oscar winning performance of Dilly Vanilly’s Prick was bullshit…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9