Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked here the other day when she came into my head because of the Property Boss thread.
Not seen her in weeks, not on my FYP, nothing. Everyone must be bored shitless of the same shite, different week crap extensions and fillers. Edinburgh will be busy soon for the festival so business will be booming for our Leah.
His ex wife has a pic of the two of them on one of her burner accounts ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Cousins my arse , Susies ready for causing it
B159EC08-879D-4727-9C02-4DFECF78119B.jpeg
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wonder why she's back to the wigs, no constant hair getting done posts ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
Hairdresser probably got sick of her, itโ€™s not sustainable to have a drain on your business like Dugheed. Sheโ€™s not directing any real business your way, people just watch her for the car crash tv she is. Sheโ€™s not interested in paying any money either, only so long a business will put up with a freeloader. Like Terri.

Reactions: 6
Wonder why she's back to the wigs, no constant hair getting done posts ๐Ÿค”
Be Beautiful have probably got sick of her scrounging ways & sheโ€™s hardly good advertising for them sheโ€™s an absolute mess

Reactions: 5
Be Beautiful have probably got sick of her scrounging ways & sheโ€™s hardly good advertising for them sheโ€™s an absolute mess
Yasss, she's a bleeping riot, recycling old tik toks no bleep cares dug breath

• Haha
Clearly been wanting to pump him for a while, donโ€™t think our Aldo would go there. Surely no.

Clearly been wanting to pump him for a while, donโ€™t think our Aldo would go there. Surely no.
Heโ€™d pump anything with a hole im no sure he could afford the ยฃ70 unless Dugheed does tick ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her talking shite on the property boss voice notes are giving me the cringe. And she tried to porters herself as a life coach ๐Ÿคฃ Cuz.

What are her videos with the tacky underwear and wigs ๐Ÿ™ˆ the make up is trowelled on! She is so bleeping boring ๐Ÿ‘€ talking about only fans and getting your gash out! Dugheed you get your old fishy flaps out for less in the saunas! She is in such deep denial about her life! Glad to see she is self aware enough to know that she is a narcissistic liar! And dugheed you are not funny at all, you are deeply disturbed ๐Ÿ˜ณ and no msn in his right mind would have you as a long term partner as your just too damaged!!! You have zero self respect! Put your beef curtains and fat tits away as itโ€™s sickly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What are her videos with the tacky underwear and wigs ๐Ÿ™ˆ the make up is trowelled on! She is so bleeping boring ๐Ÿ‘€ talking about only fans and getting your gash out! Dugheed you get your old fishy flaps out for less in the saunas! She is in such deep denial about her life! Glad to see she is self aware enough to know that she is a narcissistic liar! And dugheed you are not funny at all, you are deeply disturbed ๐Ÿ˜ณ and no msn in his right mind would have you as a long term partner as your just too damaged!!! You have zero self respect! Put your beef curtains and fat tits away as itโ€™s sickly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Have you seen her & Aldos convos on @priscilla0076
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Rid neck

• Haha
Have you seen her & Aldos convos on @priscilla0076
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Rid neck
Just seen them ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ the two of them are vulgar! She spouts some tit about having all these morals where other woman are concerned! Sheโ€™s a dirty low life liar! Sheโ€™s been married and engaged lol no wonder they didnโ€™t last. Sheโ€™s a dirty dog that would basically do anything for attention. She seen how hurt suzie was on TT, didnโ€™t stop her getting a piece of we grey pubes! Sheโ€™s so fake and her fans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just donโ€™t see it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dugheed tell me this? Are you still selling your ex designer clothes? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s a thief as well! Pure low life scummy slag!

The
If one day a kiss yehhhh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Nae bother cuz ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
These are gold! Portrays there narcissistic personalities perfectly ๐Ÿ™Œ auld slags

• Haha
They sound awful in them like a couple of old drunks. She wants to be carful sheโ€™s starting to sounds like her neighbour crack heads

how embarrassing ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They sound awful in them like a couple of old drunks. She wants to be carful sheโ€™s starting to sounds like her neighbour crack heads

how embarrassing ffs
Itโ€™s a pure embarrassment the two of them rambling on, like it doesnโ€™t make much sense . Absolute embarrassment. And they way he is saying to her letโ€™s continue noising these Cunts up does have me wondering if they two of them have been behind the vile troll accounts that have been absolutely disgusting to his wife & the other girls he was shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.