Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Β£55 for that nonsense. 🀣🀣🀣 and then Dugheed appears. duck me. I’d rather just bank transfer the Β£55 quid and save myself the embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was definitely on the last flyer ….. she might have been axed due to her pal sending a letter in saying she was a working girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™€πŸ™€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Β£55 for that nonsense. 🀣🀣🀣 and then Dugheed appears. duck me. I’d rather just bank transfer the Β£55 quid and save myself the embarrassment.
I wonder if she'll wear one of her swimming costumes to it with the elasticated belt over it fae the 90s πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
She was definitely on the last flyer ….. she might have been axed due to her pal sending a letter in saying she was a working girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™€πŸ™€
Yeah she was on the previous one! I think they have definitely re thought about advertising her as a β€œcelebrity” 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s like a fat kid in a chippy over that free booze !! On an empty stomach as well, she will be blootered by 5pm !

• Haha
I had a wee look at the charity site & she’s definitely not on their poster. Dunno if the Turkish dentist have their own version maybe?
She's only invited for the meal isn't she the dafty wishes she was part of the actual event

Reactions: 3
Wow, I genuinely feel bad for the rest of the folk that have got to sit through that dinner whilst she gets progressively blootered and says bleep and duck every 12 seconds. No ta πŸ˜‘

Reactions: 6
What the af is she wearing? She’s there with the hairdresser & her pals. Sounds pished already

Reactions: 4
Wow, I genuinely feel bad for the rest of the folk that have got to sit through that dinner whilst she gets progressively blootered and says bleep and duck every 12 seconds. No ta πŸ˜‘
Maybe why her table had water and no drink like the rest maybe whoever's table it is ordered that so she doesn't go to town and show them all up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She’s already started, how embarrassing

Effing and cunting at a charity do, nervous giggles fae the lassies at the table. She'll be minesweeping every table for leftover free drink. Absolute shameless midden

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh christ the second hand embarrassment I have for her and its no even 5 yet, she'll be licking faces and glasses shortly thinking everyone's finding her hilarious

Also the post about her night sweats and still not realising she is having menopause symptoms and arguing with anyone that says it's menopause. Delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh christ the second hand embarrassment I have for her and its no even 5 yet, she'll be licking faces and glasses shortly thinking everyone's finding her hilarious

Also the post about her night sweats and still not realising she is having menopause symptoms and arguing with anyone that says it's menopause. Delusional
I'm the same age as Dugmeat, going through similar. But you'll never hear her admit or even acknowledge that's what it'll be cos in Dugmeat's world she's still in her early 20s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.