Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming at johns comment

I think some men are actually attracted to that type, I went out on a couple dates with this guy once it never went anywhere but we stayed friends and he told me he likes older birds. Kept talking about this old bird he would PT and made out she was amazing and she now lives in the house next to me and she’s like Jocelyn Wilderstein
True, Wayne Rooney could have afforded the Maserati of the prostitutes but instead picked someone’s granny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s bringing out a book ?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣
She can hardly string a coherent sentence together never mind wrote a bleeping book 😭

What’s it gonny be called? Tales of the scheme bike? Easy rider? Blow n go?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s bringing out a book ?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣
She can hardly string a coherent sentence together never mind wrote a bleeping book 😭

What’s it gonny be called? Tales of the scheme bike? Easy rider? Blow n go?
It’ll be a skud book sold in the sauna gift shop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s been bugging me for weeks, wtaf is wrong with her hands/fingers?! It’s like she’s got arthritis in her fingers and they’re always curved looking… too many hand/blow jobs. Minging

• Haha
The FYPie page! The dug states she’s more than a pie, she’s a whole asda isle! Let’s just put that in better order! Yes your pie is the size of a whole asda isle! Dugheed you talk some pish! You need to look deep within yourself and ask why you have no friends? Lots of haters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obviously and why you never get a second date? I will answer for you! Because your a fake narcissistic bleep πŸ™€πŸ™Œ everyone is so jealous of me! NOT

• Haha
  • Heart
Is this a real cuz or a pseudo cuz like property boss
I can’t deal with any more of her weird family roleplay 🀒 that spelling is incredible it’s like something the trawls would intentionally type like on that Princess Diana group Kdawg forced all her cult followers to join 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.