Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That do looks fuckin horrendous, like every Auntie Sandra at a wedding reception you've ever been to in one room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine paying money to go to a charity doo n that crank is at the table next to ye 😭
Don’t even get me started on her dress either 🤣 The lack of self awareness is unreal wi her!
There’s a reason yours was the only table that only had water when you went in , pals defo asked for just water coz they know she’s an auld lush n would be half skooshed before lunchtime.

Reactions: 10
It's the wee girl in the foyer watching the auld bint that makes it worse
I noticed her aswell, poor wean watching while she's trying to get her tits out and stroking herself in the street 🤢

Reactions: 4
She’s an actual farce of a woman so she is. I see she still hasn’t managed to get a brush through that hay bale yet. Imagine turning up to a charity do like that. I’d have refused her entry. Smelly midden that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone looking at her like wrf is that auld remap doing will quite simply be a jealous trawl. The whole place will be full of jealous trawls.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t understand class. She would look so much better with more clothes on. She just looks like a cheap tart. Which she obviously is.

View attachment 1621013

Didn’t realise it was a Halloween ball 🤣
Who’s horse is that 🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

Absolutely affronted for her at that ball! It looks like a bleeping shambles anyway 😳 she was definitely just a normal 55quid guest! Wonder who took her of the flyers? She was supposed to be a guest 😂😂😂😂 what a laugh that was! Dugmeat your dress sense is horrific 🤮 she’s like an old Hag who just never washes herself. I honestly think she’s losing the plot 🙈

• Haha
Love she was took off the flyer 🤣🤣🤣 imagine the organisers when they realised what she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well that was embarrassing

Those girls at table were probably horrified by it’s behaviour

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1621013

Didn’t realise it was a Halloween ball 🤣
Another delete? If she doesn’t care why does she delete so much? Can’t see this anymore.

I am not jealous. Not one bit. I know how to have a good time without humiliating myself. Watching some of her old stuff she has taken a total nose dive. She needs an intervention.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What's with the fingers on her tongue all the time just now it's bleeping manky looking. I'm agile a company having that as a brand, like a male chubby brown without the humour

Reactions: 3
Makes me feel sick.

Said it a few times she’s not the woman she was when I first joined TikTok and watched her

It’s like a different person she’s aged 20 years, she’s bloated though the drink. Turned vile!

Another delete? If she doesn’t care why does she delete so much? Can’t see this anymore.

I am not jealous. Not one bit. I know how to have a good time without humiliating myself. Watching some of her old stuff she has taken a total nose dive. She needs an intervention.
What a mess, vile behaviour at a charity event. She needs steeped in bleach first , a visit to the Sandyford and then an intervention to get her off the drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.