Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the dug is still going to the ball ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the fake jake! Can you imagine her sitting with normal people saying I have been bullied all my life but Iโ€™m writing a book about it and Iโ€™m here because of my teeth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s all life coached up today talking about having anxiety at 9 years old! Youโ€™ve got anxiety coz your an alcoholic narcissist fifty faced bleep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wonder I wonder if be beautiful will be fixing the riot hair! Letโ€™s watch this space ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's got the weirdest shape body I've ever seen
Sheโ€™s got a belly on her, itโ€™s all the drink. As much as I love slagging her & I agree sheโ€™s a fucked up riot, itโ€™s quite sad to see the sorry state she is in, she used to be an attractive woman & now she looks fucked. She is clearly very unhappy. She brings it on herself though she needs to get a hold of herself before she ends up 6ft under

Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s got a belly on her, itโ€™s all the drink. As much as I love slagging her & I agree sheโ€™s a fucked up riot, itโ€™s quite sad to see the sorry state she is in, she used to be an attractive woman & now she looks fucked. She is clearly very unhappy. She brings it on herself though she needs to get a hold of herself before she ends up 6ft under
Totally agree. She was talking other day about never sleeping. Thatโ€™s not someone who is happy (no matter how many times she says otherwise). I feel sorry for her at times but not for long cos she degrades everyone. Her followers, guys that dm her, other women, โ€œfriends โ€œ etc.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. She was talking other day about never sleeping. Thatโ€™s not someone who is happy (no matter how many times she says otherwise). I feel sorry for her at times but not for long cos she degrades everyone. Her followers, guys that dm her, other women, โ€œfriends โ€œ etc.
I wonder how long sheโ€™s been on the game for, if itโ€™s just been the past 2 years because her behaviour & looks have really changed in that time. Fair play to her if she enjoys her work but Iโ€™d imagine it would duck you up in the head especially working in a cheap sauna like the NTS for ยฃ50 a go, itโ€™ll be old jakeys & greasy goblins she is having to sleep with .

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Aye she does look good for 65 tho

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you go to nursery with her? Did you trawl her in nursery?
We both reached for the last pack of wethers original and I vowed I would be jealous of her for the rest of my life cos she bit me with her meth mick gnashers to get them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.