Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t believe he had or has any intention of going near Dugheed. Just stringing the old tart along. She would have pumped him in seconds.

Reactions: 5
Only fans? She’s no left much to the imagination! We’ve all seen and heard enough of here and her manky minge!!! Get a job Amanda, cluster headaches don’t actually stop you from getting one…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember her and the pal cutting about Benidorm with the minges out thinking they were stunners. Aw my god, I’m hitting a riddy for them thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 aye, who the duck would kidnap that. She’s obviously just been a steaming mess. Then she got the fear big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTAF 😳 dugheed on TT today! Big black clump of sand in the corner of her eye! You could pull it out and hing a weeks washing on it! She is the mankiest bird on TT! Can you imagine the smell of her hair underneath the wigs 😆👀 she came across someone on TT snd thought she’s great! Eh hawd on it’s me 🙈🙈🙈I swear that excuse of a human cannot get anymore fucked up! Thank duck people are starting to give up commenting 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙌🙌🙌🙌 high five to the arse lickers who are starting to see her for what she is! An absolute user and hingoot reeking a pish and auld men!

Remember her and the pal cutting about Benidorm with the minges out thinking they were stunners. Aw my god, I’m hitting a riddy for them thinking about it.
She met that pal at AA and the pal doesn’t drink anymore so quick sharp harp for the dug! Needs were not being met in the friendship 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
WTAF 😳 dugheed on TT today! Big black clump of sand in the corner of her eye! You could pull it out and hing a weeks washing on it! She is the mankiest bird on TT! Can you imagine the smell of her hair underneath the wigs 😆👀 she came across someone on TT snd thought she’s great! Eh hawd on it’s me 🙈🙈🙈I swear that excuse of a human cannot get anymore fucked up! Thank duck people are starting to give up commenting 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙌🙌🙌🙌 high five to the arse lickers who are starting to see her for what she is! An absolute user and hingoot reeking a pish and auld men!

She met that pal at AA and the pal doesn’t drink anymore so quick sharp harp for the dug! Needs were not being met in the friendship 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
What’s happened to get hair dresser pal has that gone tits up too

🤣🤣🤣 aye, who the duck would kidnap that. She’s obviously just been a steaming mess. Then she got the fear big time.
duck remember that! She said she escaped, no doubt the cunts got a look at her face in the light and kicked her out

• Haha
Only fans? She’s no left much to the imagination! We’ve all seen and heard enough of here and her manky minge!!! Get a job Amanda, cluster headaches don’t actually stop you from getting one…
she’s never worked a day in her life 😂😂she worked in Bernardo’s doing community service and got caught stealing the clothes and money out the till! Pure classy bird 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 dirty lowlife stealing of the most vulnerable

• Wow
  • Angry
she’s never worked a day in her life 😂😂she worked in Bernardo’s doing community service and got caught stealing the clothes and money out the till! Pure classy bird 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 dirty lowlife stealing of the most vulnerable
Really ? Ffs what’s a bleep

True
Really ? Ffs what’s a bleep
True story. She worked in the Newton Mearns one when she got community service for trying to wreck the ex,s house! She got lifted and charged 😂😂 my pal done volunteering in there and she was there the day she got caught stealing! They were onto her for a couple of weeks as all the good stuff was going missing, then she got caught taking money from the till. She’s a pure down and out!

• Wow
How much of a scum bag do toy have to be to do that. Knew she was a dirt but that’s bottom of the skip

Think the dug is rattled 😂😂😂 still in denial though the lying we witch! Her mask is finally slipping! Love how she pretends she doesn’t care 😂😂😳 she’s raging! Be beautiful sticking up for the auld mutant 😂😂😂 the best thing they could for their business is get her to duck as she’s a pure shambles and wears wigs all the time! How is that marketing her great hair 😂😂😂😂 she’s baldy with yellow tufts! Dugheed little bit of advice, use all that information and gossip you have on other TT,s coz your content is pish …… absolute pish! Nothing funny or interesting about you!

• Haha
Seen her videos today
Oh and she cares, she cares a lot or she would t have to keep trapping on about how much she doesn’t care

it’s funny to watch

• Haha
Aw she’s rattled, claiming she doesn’t care, oooh Manda, aye ye dae hen and we’re all here for it.
be beautiful on a damage limitation mission I see, their relationship was in the gutter as soon as they took that old tart on.

Been a while fae I've been on Dugmeat's page. Still living her best life, content is 95% directed at trolls she claims tae no give a duck about but is all she talks about and surprise surprise, in aboot it wae Blantur's very own Wayne Lineker tribute act.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Which is more than that Sindy doll mop of hers gets wance a month.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.