Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Effing and cunting at a charity do, nervous giggles fae the lassies at the table. She'll be minesweeping every table for leftover free drink. Absolute shameless midden

• Haha
Reactions: 11

thelampman

Right dugheed I really need to call you out on your post saying mothers DM you and say they want their daughters to be just like you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ this is actually better than your life coach lies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ who the fuck would want their daughter to be like you! Your own mother is affronted for you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how many men have been in you now? Your filthy! And aye am probably just jealous of you as well โ€ฆ. A full time job drinking wine, pumping randoms, changing your face, pumping auld men in the saunas! Topping up fake tan, matting your hair! NO ONE is jealous of you, your an absolute train wreck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
I checked here the other day when she came into my head because of the Property Boss thread.
Not seen her in weeks, not on my FYP, nothing. Everyone must be bored shitless of the same shite, different week crap extensions and fillers. Edinburgh will be busy soon for the festival so business will be booming for our Leah.
His ex wife has a pic of the two of them on one of her burner accounts ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Cousins my arse , Susies ready for causing it
B159EC08-879D-4727-9C02-4DFECF78119B.jpeg
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
She's got the weirdest shape body I've ever seen
Sheโ€™s got a belly on her, itโ€™s all the drink. As much as I love slagging her & I agree sheโ€™s a fucked up riot, itโ€™s quite sad to see the sorry state she is in, she used to be an attractive woman & now she looks fucked. She is clearly very unhappy. She brings it on herself though she needs to get a hold of herself before she ends up 6ft under

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Even the teeth have had enough of her every time she talks there trying to escape (should have just got wallies) ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Imagine her wanting to know what his sister and cousin thought ๐Ÿคฃ thought oor Manda, didnโ€™t give one fuck what anyone thought of her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ her words. Awww sheโ€™s desperate.
Shes rattled the guy all weekend with a smelly swimming costume on then sitting like Mary fuckin poppins hoping he gives his family a 5 star review about her aye nae bother ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

thelampman

@thelampman was that you. Writing a handwritten letter so you could email the 5 different companies she promotes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I think I am a bit cleverer than that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I was thinking what type of stoater does a hand written letter? She says itโ€™s an old friend of hers and believe me Iโ€™m not and never will be her friend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and Iโ€™m not her ex, heโ€™s just as much of a cunt as her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Oh she definitely met her at her work place
The pal was spoken about in Kdawg & Pandemoniums live last week. Sheโ€™s on the game. They were talking about when Dugheed first tagged her , her tiktok account took them to links showing that she was in the same line of work as Dugheed but the morning after the links were deleted. Dugheed must not have noticed the pals links were in her bio when she was tagging her

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I came across her because someone on the Cleaning with Mario said sheโ€™d been kidnapped in Benidorm or something? She needs to get herself back to AA or sheโ€™ll end up being one of those pour souls who are lying dead in their flat for days and nobodyโ€™s missed her

Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
Another delete? If she doesnโ€™t care why does she delete so much? Canโ€™t see this anymore.

I am not jealous. Not one bit. I know how to have a good time without humiliating myself. Watching some of her old stuff she has taken a total nose dive. She needs an intervention.
What a mess, vile behaviour at a charity event. She needs steeped in bleach first , a visit to the Sandyford and then an intervention to get her off the drink

Cass_25

VIP Member
Im surprised she not sat at home applying sudocrem to her labia on the hour every hour. They must have taken a hell of a beating.
While all the Edinburgh tourists are having to slap on the herpes cream on their boabies after getting the gift that keeps on giving from Leah ๐Ÿคข

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
โ€œHow I shagged my way through Tinder & Badooโ€ฆโ€ฆtales of an east end bikeโ€

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
The point ish it goesh lit thish, ah've no washed ma hair in shree weeksh but check me oot, am shexy ash fuck after 3 beersh, did ah tell yeesh ma teef are temporary until a get ma proper wansh?

• Haha
  • Heart

thelampman

View attachment 1621013

Didnโ€™t realise it was a Halloween ball ๐Ÿคฃ
Whoโ€™s horse is that ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด

Absolutely affronted for her at that ball! It looks like a fucking shambles anyway ๐Ÿ˜ณ she was definitely just a normal 55quid guest! Wonder who took her of the flyers? She was supposed to be a guest ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a laugh that was! Dugmeat your dress sense is horrific ๐Ÿคฎ sheโ€™s like an old Hag who just never washes herself. I honestly think sheโ€™s losing the plot ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha