Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she has a new man ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ what a drunken slag this woman is! Pure embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ณ you would think she gets enough dick at her work! Seeeee slur when you are happppppeeeeee you donโ€™t slur hate people slur! duck up you absolute riot! No one cares about you! Everyone is embarrassed and laughing at the state of you! Your so damaged!!!!

Reactions: 3
Whether you're a man or a woman humping anything that walks is manky so I'm not sure why she thinks its cool to live like that. She genuinely thinks women are jealous of her shagging daft younger guys. What part of her lifestyle is it she thinks is in any way shape or form something to aspire to :ROFLMAO: the delusions are strong hen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see shes not putting were mambo poodle noodle heed on camera the day so aye nae debates oan ma post

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the hairpiece or whatever the duck it is is hanging off I wish she would buy some new clothes they swimming costumes she wears as clothes must be hanging by a thread down at the snatch area shes bogging ๐Ÿคข i was gonna say maybe the stinky minge snapshot was talking about was dugheed but she's to old by about 40 yrs ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What about โ€˜right Iโ€™m no being a bleep butโ€ฆโ€™ she is the one that says about all that stuff after the but.. what a total hypocrite she is!

Reactions: 7
The raging alcoholic is going to be the face of Ronald McDonald ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is bleeping insane ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what could she possibly do for a charity? Life coach the parents on how to cope with trauma ๐Ÿฅด she must sell herself well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her stinking behaviours are concerning! I mean how many men does she need to pump? She has zero class and only someone so fucked up would carry out those risky behaviours! Fanny must be rank of pish and fish ๐Ÿ 

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never been so embarrassed for someone as I have listening to those Ronald Mcdonald posts. She firstly somehow manages to get it wrong what the charity is about but even worse manages to not talk about the charity and only herself all the way through posts. Does she honestly think Ronald Mcdonald are asking her to promote them? Deluded and egotistical nutjob, smikeantalya have asked her to go to a charity do! what a bleeping joke they are as well thinking she would be an ambassador for anything never mind a family charity. The cringe for her is bleeping real

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh my her recent video this morning is giving me 2nd hand embarrassment. She's in someone's flat who she doesn't even know, steaming, she can't talk with the teeth in and films some guy boxing with his own shadow and asks him to take her to bed. Cringe. The lassie who's flat she is does not sound impressed with her. I did all that carry on when I was 18 & 19, she's nearly 50. Get a grip Dug.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my her recent video this morning is giving me 2nd hand embarrassment. She's in someone's flat who she doesn't even know, steaming, she can't talk with the teeth in and films some guy boxing with his own shadow and asks him to take her to bed. Cringe. The lassie who's flat she is does not sound impressed with her. I did all that carry on when I was 18 & 19, she's nearly 50. Get a grip Dug.
There's a worse one up from 3 hours ago. My toes are curled for her man. What does she honestly think men find attractive about that and she's managed to kid herself on she's not looking for a relationship just a shag, aye right hen now we see younin action its pretty obvious why they don't hang about

Reactions: 2
The raging alcoholic is going to be the face of Ronald McDonald ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is bleeping insane ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what could she possibly do for a charity? Life coach the parents on how to cope with trauma ๐Ÿฅด she must sell herself well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her stinking behaviours are concerning! I mean how many men does she need to pump? She has zero class and only someone so fucked up would carry out those risky behaviours! Fanny must be rank of pish and fish ๐Ÿ 
Sheโ€™s been invited to a dinner to raise funds. Sheโ€™s obv only been asked to make up numbers at the table ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Canโ€™t wait to see how she turns up to this. Watch this space for SmileAnyalya sales plummeting & Dugheed getting booted out ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.