Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thelampman

The dug is definitely on the game with that other dug! Natalie obrien doesn’t do her treatments for free and the dug is on universal credits sooooooo……….she gets money from somewhere and it’s not from being a life coach 😂😂😂😂😂 auld sauna bird can’t even spell or string a sentence together! She’s an alcoholic which is easy to see! Licking the wine glasses gives me the fucking boak! The polish bird and the dug 😂😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant! At least the polish bird is young, the dug is passed it, I mean who pays to pump that????? Stale biscuits? Nah! Stale prawns perhaps 🤔

Reactions: 10

teeny4

Oh christ the second hand embarrassment I have for her and its no even 5 yet, she'll be licking faces and glasses shortly thinking everyone's finding her hilarious

Also the post about her night sweats and still not realising she is having menopause symptoms and arguing with anyone that says it's menopause. Delusional

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
She’s on one this morning

I have never seen someone so deluded and narcissist thinking everyone’s jealous

The woman needs help
Her stuff is just so boring now, the same thing over and over.
Lists what people are saying about her aka. Shagging, drinking, dancing, scrounging etc... States folk are jealous, states she loves her life, tells folk to move on and get off her page.
Yawn.
Lol however at her today with the "I'm a trained life coach" patter. I really NEED to see this certificate, because if that was my life coach I'd be running a mile!

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
She’s bringing out a book ?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She can hardly string a coherent sentence together never mind wrote a fucking book 😭

What’s it gonny be called? Tales of the scheme bike? Easy rider? Blow n go?

• Haha

thelampman

Right dugheed calling out all the people she hates 🙈😂 Terry being first on the agenda and a few ex girlfriends of her past men thrown into the mix and a few friends that’s she’s used and dumped 😂😂😂 she has a CUREER noo coz she’s writing a book! Still hanging with her maw coz she has no pals and has pumped the whole of tinder 😂😂😂😂😂 the dug is seriously unravelling and cannot come up with any content to keep her interesting! Terry beware, looks like the dug is coming for you! She wants your life coz she’s a fucking jakey down and out! Dumped again dugheed! Wonder why 😭🙊🙈

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
The pal was spoken about in Kdawg & Pandemoniums live last week. She’s on the game. They were talking about when Dugheed first tagged her , her tiktok account took them to links showing that she was in the same line of work as Dugheed but the morning after the links were deleted. Dugheed must not have noticed the pals links were in her bio when she was tagging her
I know who her “pal” is …….. she was doing her “line of work” from somewhere I can’t say where but she got told to leave when they realised what she was doing! I recognised her face as soon as I saw her on dugheeds video

Last edited:

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I think it says a lot when the main Dentist is meeting her at the airport and taxi'ing her about the place instead of working

• Haha

teeny4

To say I ran here after seeing the costume video is an understatement :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220725-193518_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

specialK21

VIP Member
Imagine paying money to go to a charity doo n that crank is at the table next to ye 😭
Don’t even get me started on her dress either 🤣 The lack of self awareness is unreal wi her!
There’s a reason yours was the only table that only had water when you went in , pals defo asked for just water coz they know she’s an auld lush n would be half skooshed before lunchtime.

thelampman

Honest
Oh she’s bothered she hates that people see though her. I mean ffs you’d need to be Stevie wonder the way she acts

she’s way more bothered by here than any of us are
I can honestly say it’s only when she’s on my FYP that she is in my head

tattle lives in yours rent free
Her patter is utter pish! Tit life 😂😂 her foundation is trowelled on and her neck is bogon with 50 layers of cheap fake tan! Dugheed since your reading this STOP being a fucking hingoot and stop talking in riddles as it makes you look deranged! Your stupid we rhymes that don’t even rhyme or make sense! Your whole content is about trolls! You should just admit your an auld slag getting pummelled in the saunas 😂😂😂 please tell us what happened with your life coach job 😂😂😂 coaching the old stinky men in the saunas to get a stonner 🙈🙈🙈 your are absolutely stinking!

• Haha

teeny4

That room ffs, 50 year old and not a fucking care in the world for hotel staff the filthy rotter. She's more a walking advert for how nit to look at 50 than an advert for anything good. The way she speaks about people shows she's rotten to the core and annoys the shit out me. The comment "thats for the cleaner to deal with" shows the utter contempt she has for everyone round her. With any luck her weave will fall out

• Heart

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Right who was so jealous of Dugheed that they phoned the Director of the firm doing her teef. No just the dentist or the company but the director. Fuck off amanda No ones jealous of you. You really dint have anything to be jealous about except a free holiday. Sorry hen but your a 50 Yr old lush. Who's skated by on other folks money. And if what's been said is to be believed yer a washed up old Prozzy. And if thats how u make your money then great but don't be claiming benefits too. I'm actually wondering why they picked her. So many other larger creators with better looks. 🤔

• Haha