Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post sheโ€™s just put up in that god awful swimsuitโ€ฆhas left me speechless ..itโ€™s f*cking hideous ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
The swimsuit ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘€ OMFG she looks 6 months pregnant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ and those teef ๐Ÿ‘€ she has genuinely lost the plot! Dugheed your the most infamous person in Turkey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the affrontment is real! I will never in my life get over that swim suit ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To say I ran here after seeing the costume video is an understatement :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220725-193518_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine when she's giving the yank a bj and the temps come aff, his dick will be shredded tae tatters wae they stumps :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she gonne afford the upkeep of them on universal credit ๐Ÿคฃ they are known to chip and break after a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is she gonne afford the upkeep of them on universal credit ๐Ÿคฃ they are known to chip and break after a few years
Start double time at the sauna? She's no even paying for this set. Looks like it's an ad with the film crew etc. She has this all paid. No way would she be paying she's a freeloader

• Haha
I'm actually cringing at their page, if only they knew the truth about oor dugheed ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Thought she got the hair done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s a bogon riot! The teeth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ horseheed is her new name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and the flaps hinging pot that bit of tooth floss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that woman properly thinks sheโ€™s something special! Absolute right aff! Her fat belly in that swimsuit ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Literally still in shock she posted it. She clearly has circus mirrors cause Iโ€™ve never seen a swimsuit look so awful it made her look massive and the most strange shape

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honest to duck, when you hear the horror stories about Turkey teef, getting perfectly good functioning teeth filed away to nothing for whit? Big stupid tippex gnashers that'll probably incur root canals, endless trips to the dentist. Absolute fkn madness. Been following that lassie from Northern Ireland's story, sounds horrific.

Reactions: 9
Honest to duck, when you hear the horror stories about Turkey teef, getting perfectly good functioning teeth filed away to nothing for whit? Big stupid tippex gnashers that'll probably incur root canals, endless trips to the dentist. Absolute fkn madness. Been following that lassie from Northern Ireland's story, sounds horrific.
Was just gonna say about that girl, she had a horrendous time! I don't get why you'd want to do that to your teeth, fair enough if they were ruined and you needed it done but most people don't, most of them would benefit more with seeing the hygienist at the dentist before getting that tit done!

Why on earth do her pals or her mum no give her a text and tell her she's making a tit of herself with constant postings about Turkish delight whilst she's got fake teeth greasy hair and streaky make up. She's even unfunnier with a drink in her if that's possible. Someone told her the dentist done that filming for everyone that came and not because she was on tiktok

The point ish it goesh lit thish, ah've no washed ma hair in shree weeksh but check me oot, am shexy ash duck after 3 beersh, did ah tell yeesh ma teef are temporary until a get ma proper wansh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she's safe over there. Don't think the men over there would want her either. I detect a wee hint of jealousy of the nicer lassies who don't need to try so hard. Ps even the kid on teeth look horrendous. Ps does anyone think she looks like Gemma ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Was just gonna say about that girl, she had a horrendous time! I don't get why you'd want to do that to your teeth, fair enough if they were ruined and you needed it done but most people don't, most of them would benefit more with seeing the hygienist at the dentist before getting that tit done!
It's funny as duck she cannae even say teeth, buckled. Ma teef!

• Haha
Omg she's got that horrendous swimsuit back on ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ!! Probably no even washed it from last time.
Love how she's giving it "Imagine I got wae wan a these guys."
"If I got wae them ma teef would faw oot!"
"But that's no wit am here fur."

Geez peace dugheed, we all know you've either been at the Turkish men, or will be at them first chance you get once your teeeeef are in!!

Finally... What is that lip liner ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Haha
Omg she's got that horrendous swimsuit back on ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ!! Probably no even washed it from last time.

Geez peace dugheed, we all know you've either been at the Turkish men, or will be at them first chance you get once your teeeeef are in!!

Sheโ€™s like Tracy Hunter that time her lips were smeared in chocolate / possibly shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Surely she can't put that on, look in the mirror and think "yip, this looks good" ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.