Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dugmeat's aff the drink.

Take a drink for every time she says the following -

1. 'Ah'm livin' ma life'
2. 'Somedy just messaged me on ma Instagram......'
3. 'So.....this is for aw the trolls......'
4. 'So.....ah'm mindin ma ain business.....'
5. 'Ah love ma life hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......'
6. 'So this auld decrepit bleep ah matched wae oan Tinder asks me........*puts on stupit cretin voice* AMANDA - AH'D LIKE TAE TAKE YOU OOT ON A DATE, HOW'S ABOUT IT? So ah says tae the bleep.........
7. *Dugmeat fucks off to the one off sales on Duke Street she's no barred fae 'cos she's bored and has nae pals and puts on her favourite scratchy polyester lingerie to make TTs all night*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dugmeat's aff the drink.

1. 'Ah'm livin' ma life'
6. 'So this auld decrepit bleep ah matched wae oan Tinder asks me........*puts on stupit cretin voice* AMANDA - AH'D LIKE TAE TAKE YOU OOT ON A DATE, HOW'S ABOUT IT? So ah says tae the bleep.........
7. *Dugmeat fucks off to the one off sales on Duke Street she's no barred fae 'cos she's bored and has nae pals and puts on her favourite scratchy polyester lingerie to make TTs all night*
Missed out , so basically it goes like this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dugmeat's aff the drink.

1. 'Ah'm livin' ma life'
Am pished 🥳

Missed out , so basically it goes like this 🤣🤣🤣
Still pished 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wou
I’m not implying you’re doing this nor am I trying to moderate the thread…just a reminder to anyone who reads here (including you Dugheed) that AA members depend on folk adhering to the yellow card. I would be gutted if anyone was passing on what I said at a meeting
I would never disclose that information 🥰

Reactions: 6
Dugmeat's aff the drink.

1. 'Ah'm livin' ma life'
We'd aw be cutting about with alcohol poisoning 🙃 I'm gutting myself at her post where she said some guy said her contents pish. Which one of you was it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dug needs a sugar daddy! One that she doesn’t give any sugar to as her fanny will be like a dried auld prune! Nae sugar doon her belly warmers! She will be needing the HRT patches to get going 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She’s too auld for a sugar daddy now. The young team are in town playing that game and she can’t stand it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.