Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest video she can hardly talk, i feel pished after watching that 😂😂

...aaaaand it's gone 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s touchy about everything but she’s really touchy about the drunk questions because she knows full well it’s a problem. Folk don’t go to AA for the banter - for most folk it’s the opposite in that they really need to be there but don’t want to go.

She is a train wreck and is obsessed with ‘haters’ - probably because they touch a nerve.

She’s touchy about everything but she’s really touchy about the drunk questions because she knows full well it’s a problem. Folk don’t go to AA for the banter - for most folk it’s the opposite in that they really need to be there but don’t want to go.

She is a train wreck and is obsessed with ‘haters’ - probably because they touch a nerve.
The haters are her content plus I think it’s all made up haters… I highly doubt any of it’s real!

The haters are her content plus I think it’s all made up haters… I highly doubt any of it’s real!
I think she reads here and like a lot of them, makes out they’re targeted. Because let’s be honest, asking someone if they’re drinking again isn’t top level trolling no matter how you try and spin it!

Now now Dugheed isn’t bothered by the trolls one wee bit…………..she made about 8 TikToks to tell everyone how unbothered & unaffected she is 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s massively triggered or she wouldn’t even mention it and she mentions it, A LOT 😂

The truth hurts

Reactions: 4
If she loves herself so much and is proud of who she is why does she lie about being a prossie ? Why make up shite about a life coach, and not say I love sex I earn money from it ? Who would hire an alcoholic as a life coach ffs

If she loves herself so much and is proud of who she is why does she lie about being a prossie ? Why make up shite about a life coach, and not say I love sex I earn money from it ? Who would hire an alcoholic as a life coach ffs
If she admitted it I bet she would make more than she is making now, there are thirsty men on the app who find her attractive that would love to ride her, and others would rent her out for a laugh . When you look it up the sauna workers aren’t even getting the full £75 they are only getting £50 and occasionally an extra £10
51025521-D6CC-4D41-BE62-0C46D5EF6528.jpeg

If she admitted it I bet she would make more than she is making now, there are thirsty men on the app who find her attractive that would love to ride her, and others would rent her out for a laugh . When you look it up the sauna workers aren’t even getting the full £75 they are only getting £50 and occasionally an extra £10
View attachment 1603761
Be better off WFH and pocketing the lot

Reactions: 3
No idea why she’s not doing OH or adult work would make loads more

Even on a cam
Some men are into the “ bit of rough “ I mean she’s well past her sell by date but defo some men who would

No idea why she’s not doing OH or adult work would make loads more

Even on a cam
Some men are into the “ bit of rough “ I mean she’s well past her sell by date but defo some men who would
She would make a lot more even just doing online work, I know somebody that does it & the money men throw at her is unreal. Some of it isn’t even filth just lonely saddos wanting a chat on the phone about their day. Men are no right, I wish I had the balls to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He did my colleagues friends bathroom and made a right bleep of it apparently very arrogant. His new fiancée is stunning but also a nutter.

Reactions: 2
He did my colleagues friends bathroom and made a right bleep of it apparently very arrogant. His new fiancée is stunning but also a nutter.
He loves himself , selfie daft, has the shiniest foreheed ever 😂
I imagine him & Dugheed were toxic as duck together . I’d love to know what she was like before she met him if it was him who is the reason she is how she is now or if she has always been a unhinged wino.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
He loves himself , selfie daft, has the shiniest foreheed ever 😂
I imagine him & Dugheed were toxic as duck together . I’d love to know what she was like before she met him if it was him who is the reason she is how she is now or if she has always been a unhinged wino.
He looks a short arse going by those pics. I know someone who went to school with her. She’s always been a drama queen & thought everyone was jealous of her. Didn’t keep friends for long then either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.