Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dugheed you talk some pish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ no one complained to your Turkish dentist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you will say anything to make out people are jealous of you! And when are you getting that fuvking hair fixed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your fake Prada Trackie sums you right up! You are completely and utterly deranged! Wait until the rot under your new nashers kicks in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bogon mouth and bogon fanny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nae luck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The quality of the replica Prada trackie is superb , the logo’s embroidery is pure quality so it is πŸ₯΄
I think she’s looking quite pretty the past day or so she looks like she’s had her annual wash . I think the new teeth suit her it’s a shame she didn’t research properly & have them done by a decent dentist as They will no last .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dugheed is NOT a life coach, she is an auld prozzie working the saunas! Can’t actually believe she slags her own followers for asking if getting her teeth done was sore! Just goes to show how stupid her followers are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ can’t wait until your teeth are sore ya auld boot 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ couldn't agree more she's scum of the earth
Gives me the shivers looking at her shaved teeth

Right who was so jealous of Dugheed that they phoned the Director of the firm doing her teef. No just the dentist or the company but the director. duck off amanda No ones jealous of you. You really dint have anything to be jealous about except a free holiday. Sorry hen but your a 50 Yr old lush. Who's skated by on other folks money. And if what's been said is to be believed yer a washed up old Prozzy. And if thats how u make your money then great but don't be claiming benefits too. I'm actually wondering why they picked her. So many other larger creators with better looks. πŸ€”
She kills me regarding trolls. Said she isn't worried about them but almost every post is related to trolls and how they need to get a life and stop being jealous!!!! She looks manky too

Reactions: 7
I hope they teeth were a freebie & not paid for it, they are awful πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope they teeth were a freebie & not paid for it, they are awful πŸ˜‚
I love how the teeth have changed her accent now she talking polite ffs, leah's gonna need to put her prices up she's got another 2 trips back over there to get them finished 🀣🀣 their awful

• Haha
Why the duck is dugheed talking posh with new teeth in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ never been so affronted for someone in my life! Dugheed love island don’t take prostitutes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fake posh voice to go with her fake everything else! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the poshness OMFG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
She must have banger her heid pished last night, woke up and thinks she’s a Mearns Maw again. Naw but what is the accent? Is it a hint of east coast or Glasgow uni? And naw again. Nobody wants to see your flaps hanging out on love island or big brother Manda. No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must have banger her heid pished last night, woke up and thinks she’s a Mearns Maw again. Naw but what is the accent? Is it a hint of east coast or Glasgow uni? And naw again. Nobody wants to see your flaps hanging out on love island or big brother Manda. No thanks.
Some junkie doon Duke st will try rob they teeth and sell them to cash converter for a tenner πŸ˜‚ she'll get pelters for talking like that its cringey as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some junkie doon Duke st will try rob they teeth and sell them to cash converter for a tenner πŸ˜‚ she'll get pelters for talking like that its cringey as duck
maybe the sauna is attracting a more high class clientle and the Dug is trying to fit in with the punters πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s getting a bit above her station since she had her teeth sorted & her annual wash she’s maybe going to patch the sauna & start trying to attract classier clientele

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s getting a bit above her station since she had her teeth sorted & her annual wash she’s maybe going to patch the sauna & start trying to attract classier clientele
Aye blythswood square hen ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.