Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she did say that they would remain friends, and would also maybe still be doing the podcast together.

And this trip and the next will already be paid for with her numerous trips cancelled and rebooked, so she will only need spending money.

I really do hope she gets what she needs from this trip! She is sometimes boring and uninspiring, but kind of don't wish her harm!

Just wish she would get a job if she is able!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she will ever get a job. If she can survive on the finances of social media, she will. She has said that quite a lot.

I don’t think she will ever get a job. If she can survive on the finances of social media, she will. She has said that quite a lot.
Well according to social blade, Disney in detail is pulling her between £8-£121 per 30 days. So I imagine her other channel is pulling in about 50p per 30 days! Get a job Victoria for crying out loud 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well according to social blade, Disney in detail is pulling her between £8-£121 per 30 days. So I imagine her other channel is pulling in about 50p per 30 days! Get a job Victoria for crying out loud 🤦🏼‍♀️
It was a nice hobby for someone in a relationship where the other person worked and earned good money. I know it annoys everyone that she ever called it “work” but if she wanted to treat it like a job, that was fine as long as Ian’s salary was coming in to pay for everything else. Now what?

Reactions: 9
She kept making comments about Ads and getting them approved in one of her videos but I genuinely don’t think I’ve seen any Ads from her? Aside from those random food boxes and Minnie ears small companies, what has she done Ads for?

Reactions: 2
She kept making comments about Ads and getting them approved in one of her videos but I genuinely don’t think I’ve seen any Ads from her? Aside from those random food boxes and Minnie ears small companies, what has she done Ads for?
There’s some sort of at-home skills classes she advertises for- how to take photos with your iphone and stuff like that. Also small stuff like etsy sellers.

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she has actually booked for the week the US opens. Watch, after Christmas we wont be allowed in again due to all these stupid Vloggers.

Honestly she actually said: "you know we love the detail here on this channel, that's what this channel is all about"... I actually laughed out loud.

She is delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she has actually booked for the week the US opens. Watch, after Christmas we wont be allowed in again due to all these stupid Vloggers.
..... I can see though. I'm actually v surprised she's not on the first plane. Flying it. Or in cargo sat on her luggage with a Starbucks.

I think she'll find it a v different WDW to the one she knows.... And I think due to the crowds/lack of available reservations etc she'll do even less than she used to which seems nigh on impossible.

I actually really like her, I just pity her now 😩

I’ll bet my right arm she doesn’t have her so called needed “accessible room” in all these hotels!! I’m not being a twit but she plays this TM so much when it suits her. In her last solo trip she didn’t have an accessible bathroom cos you could see it in the mirror when she did her OOTD. So you’re telling us all you didn’t shower for a week cos you had to step in and out of the tub? Yeah ok.

Reactions: 7
Don't hate me 🙈🤣 I've not really watched any of her vlogs during the pandemic, I may have dipped in now and again when I was extra bored and I watched the separation announcement, but, I have just watched her trip announcement and I think she looks really well. She looks younger, fresher and healthier, her eyes are so bright and her face is a lot thinner so she must have lost some weight. Maybe this split from Ian has given her a bit of a release, maybe he was holding her back because you never know what goes on behind closed doors and as the main bread winner maybe he had a bit of control over her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 I don't think I've ever seen the excitement to go to Disney come through in a way like this before, I for one am rooting for her and her vlogs, I hope I don't end up eating my words 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I cant imagine being so desperate to go back to the place where I spent my honeymoon so recently after the collapse of the relationship

Coming soon on Disney in Detail: “I had to cancel my January trip because the US closed its borders again.”

• Haha
Honestly she actually said: "you know we love the detail here on this channel, that's what this channel is all about"... I actually laughed out loud.

She is delusional.
I recon she could do a series on what chair is the comfiest outside plaza restaurant.

She could do a series about which jofferrys is quickest.

She could test how late she could leave it to get to her gate.

Loads of detail! See!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi 👋 long time watcher, first time commenting 🙈 i watched the trip announcement 🙈 did a extra laugh out loud when she said shes all about the detail, yes getting up late, coffee, uber eats, bed and repeat lol very detailed lol … my husband likes her channel for some reason, i had a bet with him once how long into a video does she say she needed a coffee lol i won anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone saying she need to save money is forgetting when they divorce, Ian is going to have to 'keep her in the manor to which she is accustomed' .. i.e. pay her every month...

Last edited:
Everyone saying she need to save money is forgetting when they divorce, Ian is going to have to 'keep her in the manor to which she is accustomed' .. i.e. pay her every month...
Why? They don’t have dependents and they only recently bought the house so there won’t be much equity there. She didn’t give up a career. Why would Ian need to give her anything, let alone a monthly support payment?

Reactions: 11
Why? They don’t have dependents and they only recently bought the house so there won’t be much equity there. She didn’t give up a career. Why would Ian need to give her anything, let alone a monthly support payment?
Yeah I wouldnt have thought he owed her anything as she hasnt stopped working by having kids

Reactions: 3
I doubt it as they have no kids together she obviously wasn’t helping out with mortgage payments as she has no job.
even if she does the money will eventually dry up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.