Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the Lodge Guys got a thread on here? Want to read all about them (allegedly) doing back-to-back cruises (not allowed under the rules of these staycation cruises)

Reactions: 3
Just watching her new vlog. There's absolutely no way Victoria can make a living off of vlogging. She's out of her depth. She goes to the beach and the only thing we see her do is eat. Does she really think people are fascinated with what she eats? We don't get any shots of her browsing shops or walking around. No, just her food. And of course the obligatory shot of her coffee. She's a weird person. I'm beginning to wonder if she has some kind of food fetish. I don't understand her obsession with showing us what she eats all the time at the exclusion of showing more interesting things.

She keeps a lot of things back at her old house. I wouldn't be surprised if Ian said fine keep your things here until you find a more permanent housing situation; I just want YOU out.

She brought out some of the things Becky gave her and she was "I'm not sure if she still sells this, I'm not sure if she still makes that". She has a best friend who has an Etsy shop and she can't be bothered to see what her friends sells in order to better promote it on her Channel?! She's the most pathetic person ever. Her friends turn over the world for her and in return she can't be bothered.

She's always talking about all this work she does. And how she needs a break from it. I honestly do not understand how she has convinced herself that she has a lot of work to do. And it looks like Kate sent her packing out of the house so she could get some work done. Yet Victoria played it off like it was her idea. How long can Victoria continue to live like this, intruding upon her friends life. Particularly with the place being as small as it is.

The running theme through this Vlog is she couldn't be bothered to Vlog this, she didn't show that. What else is new. Is there any wonder why Victoria didn't get invited to the Disney function recently? Disney sees what we see.

Reactions: 14
8515C598-5CC4-4597-A4F0-D1E6EBA47B38.png

Just watching this old vlog where she goes through her Xmas presents like a 16 year old (makeup, Disney and animal crossings). Anyway, is that her address? The houses seem too big to be theirs, maybe it’s her parents Or the old flat? Seems so foolish to have that in clear view.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Now I'm watching her trip announcement vlog. Wow she really is going to ditch Kate, who has opened her home to her, so she can race back to Disney. I just have to shake my head at her selfishness. There's absolutely no reason why she has to be at Disney the minute it opens up to foreign travelers. As opposed to waiting until Kate can go too. It's amazing she doesn't even realize her selfishness. And of course kind-hearted Kate probably told her it was okay to go without her.

How does Victoria have any friends left? They must be masochists.

She must be every kind of desperate to go on a trip where she has to change hotels four times. How do you even have a relaxing trip when pretty much every other day you're having to pack up and go somewhere else. Who knows maybe Kate said "you're on your own. I'm not spending my hard earned money for that crap" if I were Kate I would wait for January and have more time to properly plan the trip. Rather than that thrown together mess Victoria's doing in November.

Did she actually have the nerve to say if that's what her channel is about, DETAILS. When she hasn't posted an overview video on all the new changes at Disney. She is so diluted it's ridiculous. And I love how she couches her upcoming trip as she's going to do us a favor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The thing that confuses me is that her friends come across and really kind and generous and yet they still have time for Victoria, even when she doesn’t seem to treat them very nicely. It’s very puzzling.

It's no wonder Ian threw her out of the house. Can you imagine being married to a woman who's ONE and ONLY interest in life is Disney World?! You would begin to wonder if you married a woman or a 12-year-old. I watch her this video with her Minnie ears and matching top dressed like a child would be dressed. Her life is crumbling all around her. And her only focus and obsession for slightly less than two years now is going back to an amusement park! I get that Disney World is escapism but not in place of having an actual real life.

Victoria needs an intervention, not friends who enable this madness. I mean seriously, does Kate really not mind sharing her life with Victoria? Doesn't Kate want a life?

If I were her friends I would support her going back one more time as a sort of closure, and to get her things out of that storage bin she paying for. Then it's time to get on with life. Yet she's already planning to go back again in January. I'm beginning to lose sympathy for Kate because she tolerates this madness.

View attachment 821332
Just watching this old vlog where she goes through her Xmas presents like a 16 year old (makeup, Disney and animal crossings). Anyway, is that her address? The houses seem too big to be theirs, maybe it’s her parents Or the old flat? Seems so foolish to have that in clear view.
That wasn’t hard to find. Found it on zoopla.

Reactions: 1
Yeah there’s no way those lounge suits don’t end the day covered in other people’s piss off the toilet floors
And trying to take a play suit off in an American toilet with the inch gap down the sides of the door for everyone to see! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
And trying to take a play suit off in an American toilet with the inch gap down the sides of the door for everyone to see! 😬
I sense that most of the families at WDW aren’t interested in seeing that sort of show.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a jumpsuit I rarely wear because it’s such a pain to go to the toilet in when I’m out. I cannot imagine a 12-hr+ day in Disney wearing anything like it.

I also fail to see how with the length of the legs on them. the play suits don’t bunch up between her thighs and become really uncomfortable.

At least they make a change from those shorts with the lace trims which she claims to wash every night and the denim somehow magically dries by morning

• Haha
Have the Lodge Guys got a thread on here? Want to read all about them (allegedly) doing back-to-back cruises (not allowed under the rules of these staycation cruises)
Don’t like them but b2b absolutely was allowed on Disney staycation cruises. You just couldn’t be onboard for more than 7 nights I think it was.

Don’t like them but b2b absolutely was allowed on Disney staycation cruises. You just couldn’t be onboard for more than 7 nights I think it was.
Except they weren't on Disney cruises, they were on others and clearly flouted the 7 days between cruises rule. Plus someone on their first cruise tested positive for covid, yet they got off one ship and straight on another, people on their thread have worked out the timeline and have evidence they broke the rules, hence why they are showing these cruise vlogs out of order and with no reference to life as it was, like no travel day etc.....because getting off one ship onto another is not enough content for a travel day vlog!

Reactions: 1
Except they weren't on Disney cruises, they were on others and clearly flouted the 7 days between cruises rule. Plus someone on their first cruise tested positive for covid, yet they got off one ship and straight on another, people on their thread have worked out the timeline and have evidence they broke the rules, hence why they are showing these cruise vlogs out of order and with no reference to life as it was, like no travel day etc.....because getting off one ship onto another is not enough content for a travel day vlog!
Sorry, my bad. I’d just presumed they’d done back to back Disney. I can’t stomach them so not watched any of their cruise stuff. I can’t believe they did that and thought it wouldn’t be noticed!

Thing is even if she is covering her expenses with vlogging (which I doubt) there is no way she is also able to be planning for her future. Things like savings, pension never mind getting her own place and just surviving. She is on her own now and harsh reality is she may be forever . Gets harder the older you get and trying to find a man who will put up with all her crap is even more unlikely

She just doesn't look real in her photos. It sounds harsh but shes like a sex doll or one of those weird robots you see in places like Japan.

Coming soon on Disney in Detail: “I had to cancel my January trip because the US closed its borders again.”
I got shot down in the disney vlogger thread for suggesting it but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Biden backtracks at somepoint over the winter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, my bad. I’d just presumed they’d done back to back Disney. I can’t stomach them so not watched any of their cruise stuff. I can’t believe they did that and thought it wouldn’t be noticed!
No worries, I hate watch them......it's a sickness I wish I could cure!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a jumpsuit I rarely wear because it’s such a pain to go to the toilet in when I’m out. I cannot imagine a 12-hr+ day in Disney wearing anything like it.

I also fail to see how with the length of the legs on them. the play suits don’t bunch up between her thighs and become really uncomfortable.

At least they make a change from those shorts with the lace trims which she claims to wash every night and the denim somehow magically dries by morning
When has Victoria ever done a 12 hour day at Disney?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.