Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I have to say, boring though it will be, I am looking forward to watching Vicky spend 47 minutes in the park before returning to her room as she's changing resorts again. It'll be like putting a comfy old pair of slippers on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well yeah, she took is on a tour of ASDA like it was undercovered territory.
Maybe someone should tell her they make pizza in front of you in Asda too. She could probably get a coffee nearby and sit in a trolley, can't be too dissimilar to the people mover right?

Begs the question why she needs Disney when she's got all that on her doorstep.

• Haha

npfiii

Does she claim disability benefits?
Bloody hope not.

I'm an above-knee amputee and have to let the DWP know every few years that no, my leg hasn't fucking grown back, so if this bone idle corpulent coffee-botherer is somehow successfully claiming for imaginary after effects of once having TM, while fucking off to Disney multiple times a year solo, I genuinely think I'll vomit in rage.

• Heart

fishbowl

Isn’t it funny that a lot of these Disney YouTubers claim disability for ‘anxiety’ but have no problem hopping on a plane in a pandemic with a highly contagious variant. Don’t get me wrong I would travel now as well I just wouldn’t expect taxpayers to pay my way whilst I sit on my fat arse
Gary ‘anxiety so bad I can’t work’ C who can walk around a cruise ship dressed as a parrot yelling ca-caaw is the biggest example of this

• Haha
Reactions: 19

swimming

VIP Member
Have I really just watched a nearing 40 year old, unemployed, homeless woman show a camera face masks to match her outfits in Disney world? And magic bands to match outfits?

No I’m sorry, not normal. Not normal at all.

Reactions: 18

Lala22

Chatty Member
You seem quite angry about a woman you don't know. I believe she is an influencer, which whether you agree with or not is a job. She creates content for people to watch and how do you know that she doesn't pay her friend rent?! I know if I was in her situation I would prefer to stay with a friend than potentially with strangers. I find it interesting that you think she cares more about photos and posing than the actual experience - where do you get that from.

Perhaps I am on the wrong site if I find calling other women "losers" for their life choices mean- maybe its not Victoria that "needs to get a life"

Have a great day!
Are you Victoria or Becky? I find it hard to believe you’re Kate as if I had a massive treadmill in my living room I wouldn’t be thrilled.

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Initial thoughts watching the start of yesterday's Disney vlog... as someone who is also chubby and has boobs, I don't understand how wearing a clingy playsuit that is off the shoulder and requires a strapless bra could possibly be a comfortable outfit for the parks when it's warm out and you have to walk so much. I'd spend the entire day readjusting my tits and making sure I didn't have camel toe. lol

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Victoria has obviously been through a traumatic couple of years. We all have, but hers has had the added trauma of the breakdown of her marriage and moving out to be roommates with a friend. I think most people here have every sympathy with her for that and have said so. However, her reliance on WDW not only to make her happy but to provide her with an income is absolutely ridiculous, especially now she no longer has the cushion of Ian and his salary. What’s her long-term plan? Because as far as we know, all it involves is lurching from Disney trip to Disney trip. She has planned them out until the end of 2022. To me that is just putting off reality and won’t do her any favours in the long-run. Is she still going to be living in Kate’s spare room in 3 years? 10 years?

Also, this is Tattle, so if we can’t point out wearing false eyelashes in a theme park is daft, what is it for?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

npfiii

Just watched the vlog and I had to skip through most of it as if she said ‘I’m crying’ anymore I would launch the remote at the tv!

Oh and that was a joke where she said she wasn’t really a dessert person yet alone in that one day she had a doughnut for breakfast, a 50th cake thing from Starbucks then the sweet corn ice cream!!
It's not a dessert if you have it for every course...

download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Geetbo

VIP Member
I don't know how she's got the brass neck to spend $400 on tat when she's staying in her mate's spare room.

Furnessian

VIP Member
It's so sad that she's been 'excited' for this trip for so long & this is all the energy she can muster up for it
It’s alright, she has another trip booked for January so she can have another crack at enjoying it then 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
Just watched her vlog. ‘I’ve been so crazy busy running around all day I treated myself to an Ubereats’
Victoria …. what?!?? Driving to the cinema and then putting up the Christmas tree?! Is she for fucking real? That’s a relaxing day for most people.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

swimming

VIP Member
I’m going to put it there first….

So she’s saying she’s going to be “showing us ALL the DETAIL” as WDW atm. Switching 4 hotels within 8 days screams how much of a bastard it was to clearly get it booked. She reckons she’s going to be going live in the parks to show us detail live. Hun, people are at work. Ya know. Really adults will be working during the day. The only people logging onto lives will be kids.

Also, bets placed please for how many times she says “I won’t do that today because I’m back in January”, and gets a cold of some sort.

Reactions: 15

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
And the stress of moving hotels is so tiring so I'm just going to rest and order in
For day 1 she'll say she's going to Epcot, then some hotel then AK and then to dinner in Springs. An hour in Epcot she'll be sitting inside Mexico because it's too busy and she's jetlagged ....cut to......the hotel 'Change of plans I've canceled dinner and I'm not going to AK ... cut to..... pyjamas on I've had Uber Eats quick tip guys don't order from somewhere far away because the food will be cold......but I ate it anyway.....talk to you soon.....cut to .... next morning 'Sorry guys I forgot to finish the vlog last night'....

• Haha

Pop!91

VIP Member
Lets not forget that she can’t work ‘because of her TM’ because she can have relapses etc. - fair enough...

...so why would you travel solo, 1000s miles away from home, several times a year, and risk having a relapse when you are on your own in a foreign country.

I’m sorry, but if it’s bad enough that you can’t hold down a job, you don’t galavant across the world ON YOUR OWN!

make it make sense!

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I used to watch some vlogs by a couple but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of their channel, can anyone help? It's two guys that have a flat and I think also another apartment on some kind of holiday camp and they were forced to move out during the pandemic because it shut down. I was sure it's The Loft Guys but that's not bringing back anything. Thanks
The Lodge Guys. The most hateful people on youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart

swimming

VIP Member
Just putting this out there before it happens….
She will ‘get sick’ or ‘get a cold’ during this trip 100000%! Business as usual

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
although now that Ian and Vicky are separated /!divorced, she’ll be getting a monthly alimony for life and 1/2 of his pension. She’ll never have to get a proper job ever again. Poor Ian - but he’s also probably happy because she’s out of his life.
This is not the law in England, where they both live. Especially given they have no children, it's unlikely Ian's pension would be discussed. Victoria may not even get a monthly payment from Ian either, this is not automatic, again, particularly when children are not involved. It's not like Victoria gave up her high flying career to support Ian in his career or raise a family. She appeared to sit on her backside doing sweet FA most of the time during their marriage and her financial settlement may well reflect this.