Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone saying she need to save money is forgetting when they divorce, Ian is going to have to 'keep her in the manor to which she is accustomed' .. i.e. pay her every month...
Maintaince orders are only for a specific amount of time. Divorces are at least 6 months so I'm not sure they would of gotten as far as a judge issuing one.

Normally its issued for the house partner of very wealthy people. Or where the spouse have a very small income compared to the others massive income. If one leaves with nothing to their name kind of thing.

I don't think she has nothing.
Chances are, he bought her out of the house and has bought her the car to help her. Cause they are "such good mates" now.

But yeah, we don't have alamony here in the UK.

Reactions: 5
Although I get her excitement to finally have a date to plan her trip around I find it incredibly sad that she was looking at Christmas stuff, heard the announcement for US boarders opening and in the middle of The Range started trying to book flights etc and moaned it was stressful as her Internet wasn't great......wait til you get home love!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sight of her looking at Christmas decorations to put on a tree in her friends house aged almost 40 just made me really depressed I can’t lie

Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest vlog. Can’t deal with that white she paints her nails - it looks like she’s attacked them with Tipp-Ex 😖 They used to look lovely with subtle pale blue and pale pink colours she used to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I really just watched a nearing 40 year old, unemployed, homeless woman show a camera face masks to match her outfits in Disney world? And magic bands to match outfits?

No I’m sorry, not normal. Not normal at all.

Reactions: 18
I’m older than Victoria and I get excited about going to WDW but she takes the piss.

I don’t want to say “I work hard to get my holidays” because lots of people work very hard just to keep afloat and I do realise how fortunate I am to be able to go on such trips but a couple of the reasons I look forward to them so much is because 1) I worked and saved to pay for the trips so I will bloody well enjoy them and 2) I need the break. What exactly is she having a break from?

Reactions: 14
I’m older than Victoria and I get excited about going to WDW but she takes the piss.

I don’t want to say “I work hard to get my holidays” because lots of people work very hard just to keep afloat and I do realise how fortunate I am to be able to go on such trips but a couple of the reasons I look forward to them so much is because 1) I worked and saved to pay for the trips so I will bloody well enjoy them and 2) I need the break. What exactly is she having a break from?
I completely agree. Disney is my guilty pleasure. I don’t go to parks very often as an adult; used to go to WDW as a kid but in the last 10 years I’ve only been to the Cali parks and paris once each. I still follow the social accounts and enjoy them as it brings me wonderful memories.

It is total escapism from my every day life. I remember that feeling in the parks, it’s like you are in a bubble and you can ignore all the horrible stuff that is happening on the outside.
I work a professional job in London and sometimes need that. It’s balance.

the issue isn’t that Victoria is nearly 40 and loves WDW and dressing up for the parks. Walt even said Disneyland is for all ages. it’s that she is nearly 40 and WDW is her life priority whilst everything is crumbling around her.She has no other goals or hobbies in life. Inher most recent video she said she was having a day off from working, Vicky, are you bleeping kidding me?

Reactions: 12
If visiting WDW is her priority in life, and it appears to be, then she had it made with Ian. There is no way she would give up that lifestyle willingly, even if she had fallen out of love. I think once she has been on all these pre-paid trips, reality will hit, if only because the question of where exactly the next Florida trip is coming from will arise.

Reactions: 3
Do we reckon that suitcase was a hint to get her to pack up and find somewhere else to live?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kate, you need to change your locks! 🔑 🔐 🏠 so victoria is late 30s painting her nails with tip-ex and going “retro” shopping to Select, watching bridget jones and dreaming of decorating her Christmas tree while she free loads in a friends house 🏠 this woman is on another planet 🙈

Reactions: 9
Why is she so desperate to wear playsuits and matching masks in the parks? I dont get it🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced that the play suits are about making maneuvering the public bathrooms as difficult as possible.

Reactions: 3
I’m convinced that the play suits are about making maneuvering the public bathrooms as difficult as possible.
Yeah there’s no way those lounge suits don’t end the day covered in other people’s piss off the toilet floors

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to watch some vlogs by a couple but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of their channel, can anyone help? It's two guys that have a flat and I think also another apartment on some kind of holiday camp and they were forced to move out during the pandemic because it shut down. I was sure it's The Loft Guys but that's not bringing back anything. Thanks

I used to watch some vlogs by a couple but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of their channel, can anyone help? It's two guys that have a flat and I think also another apartment on some kind of holiday camp and they were forced to move out during the pandemic because it shut down. I was sure it's The Loft Guys but that's not bringing back anything. Thanks
The Lodge Guys. The most hateful people on youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The Lodge Guys. The most hateful people on youtube.
You know what, as soon as I saw the notification it came in to my head ... always the way 🤣 yeah, I know, wanted to watch so I can feel a bit smug about how I'm nothing like then 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.