Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s going in November and then again in January… sad. Very sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So irritating

Thank goodness we have Victoria flying out there to let us know all about it.

What happened to Disney Paris?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What is she going to do when Ian redecorates that room... you know cause ITS HIS HOUSE 😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to put it there first….

So she’s saying she’s going to be “showing us ALL the DETAIL” as WDW atm. Switching 4 hotels within 8 days screams how much of a bastard it was to clearly get it booked. She reckons she’s going to be going live in the parks to show us detail live. Hun, people are at work. Ya know. Really adults will be working during the day. The only people logging onto lives will be kids.

Also, bets placed please for how many times she says “I won’t do that today because I’m back in January”, and gets a cold of some sort.

Reactions: 15
She has NEVER shown the parks in any sort of detail and I don’t expect it to start any time soon!

Also 4 hotels in 8 days! That’s really clever while we are still trying to cope with a global pandemic and you’re moving hotels every 48 hours!

Reactions: 12
It's going to be unbearable. Oh what a life to be able to drop everything and swan off to WDW at the first opportunity. Fecking dreamland!!! THIS IS NOT REALITY!!! I fear for her future honestly. The real world will catch up with her at some point it has to.

Reactions: 3
If I was Kate I'd be changing the locks while she's away.......

Picturing the conversation:
Vic: "Ian I need to come round to the house"
Ian: "oh have you got your own place and need to move your stuff out?"
Vic: "no I need to film a trip announcement!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHERE is she getting the money from though? Talking about using both Genie+ and paying for the two individual attractions in each park. And then dining reservations. It would make sense if she had an income but she doesn't.

Reactions: 2
WHERE is she getting the money from though? Talking about using both Genie+ and paying for the two individual attractions in each park. And then dining reservations. It would make sense if she had an income but she doesn't.
I think she makes enough from her patreon alone tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lets just hope that Ian has taken back the joint credit card! 🤣

• Haha
I mean if you had to piss about changing hotels 4 times in 8 days, could you even be bothered though? 🙈

Reactions: 7
I mean if you had to piss about changing hotels 4 times in 8 days, could you even be bothered though? 🙈
I mean sod that.
I hate one change nevermind 4

I imagine her disney fund is still pretty healthy. mortgage between two and now no rent living off your mate.

Plus all the refund money, she'll be fine for a couple of trips.

Yeah changing resorts once for me is enough, BUT if I was taking my Disney In Detail channel seriously and approaching the trip as work rather than holiday I would - resort hopping is an excellent way to film a bunch of content to keep her channel active once the trip vlogs have finished. She could easily get 2 - 3 videos out of each resort (room tour, resort tour, transport options, how to switch resorts mid trip etc).

In reality Victoria will be ordering Uber eats for dinner in her room, starting the vlog whilst running late for the bus, forgetting to end the vlog and not filming much in the resort because she's stayed there before or will do it on her next trip.........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love WDW, we’ve had some great holidays there and are looking forward to going back at some point. However, booking a flight for the first week the border is open is bleeping mad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.