Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question! I know that in pre-COVID times, if you were moving from one Disney resort to another, you could leave your luggage with Bell Services and it would "magically" get moved for you. Does anyone know if that's still happening?

She has NEVER shown the parks in any sort of detail and I don’t expect it to start any time soon!

Also 4 hotels in 8 days! That’s really clever while we are still trying to cope with a global pandemic and you’re moving hotels every 48 hours!
That bein said we all know she probably gets up late and definitely faffs around for hours doing make up so it'll be around 2pm USA time she goes live

Yeah changing resorts once for me is enough, BUT if I was taking my Disney In Detail channel seriously and approaching the trip as work rather than holiday I would - resort hopping is an excellent way to film a bunch of content to keep her channel active once the trip vlogs have finished. She could easily get 2 - 3 videos out of each resort (room tour, resort tour, transport options, how to switch resorts mid trip etc).

In reality Victoria will be ordering Uber eats for dinner in her room, starting the vlog whilst running late for the bus, forgetting to end the vlog and not filming much in the resort because she's stayed there before or will do it on her next trip.........
Oh no 🙈😫 she is going to milk these vlogs for months

Reactions: 1
All the vlogs are going to be abruptly ended as she’ll have to go back to her hotel to pack her things as shes “moving resort tomorrow” 🙄

Cant wait 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what vaccine she has had? The only reason why i say this is because the US therapeutic goods hasnt approved the astra zeneca as a valid vaccine yet from my understanding.

Does anyone know what vaccine she has had? The only reason why i say this is because the US therapeutic goods hasnt approved the astra zeneca as a valid vaccine yet from my understanding.
Astrazeneca is approved by WHO and therefore acceptable for travel to the US

Reactions: 3
Oh sweet lord.

Desperado in detail.

This sounds like my idea of hell. Going back to the USA as soon as the gates open!! What a nightmare. She will have a breakdown and be rocking back and forth with her 10th Joffreys of the day and her 4th hotel room and make some excuse to stay in the hotel because it will be insane.

WDW has changed hugely since she was last there and I think she is living in la la land a little. It's going to be so busy and her little dream of peacefully sitting there, Joffreys in hand, blissfully people watching is going to be ruined when Disney donna and her 20 bags of merch come barging into her and knock her off her little feet :geek:

And Covid rates are still high. Vaccination rates are still low. Her limited mobility and TM surely are a huge risk factor?! Unless she is taking advantage of the new DAS system and still getting pretty much 2 fast passes per day ( I know it's now genie plus but the DAS system basically gives you 2 fast passes a day now)......4 hotel changes seems completely insane - surely that is SUCH a huge amount of wasting time for such a short trip!!?

And to ditch the person you are living with? Is that right? She was going to go to DLP with the woman whose house she is living in and now is pissing off to Orlando?! I'd be bleeping fuming!!!

Reactions: 9
It was only approved a few days ago by CDC
AstraZeneca hasn’t been approved by the CDC for use in the US but the travel guidelines say they will accept any vaccine that is World Health Organisation approved and that includes AstraZeneca. Anyone fully vaxxed in the UK is fine to travel to the US under the new rules .

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah changing resorts once for me is enough, BUT if I was taking my Disney In Detail channel seriously and approaching the trip as work rather than holiday I would - resort hopping is an excellent way to film a bunch of content to keep her channel active once the trip vlogs have finished. She could easily get 2 - 3 videos out of each resort (room tour, resort tour, transport options, how to switch resorts mid trip etc).

In reality Victoria will be ordering Uber eats for dinner in her room, starting the vlog whilst running late for the bus, forgetting to end the vlog and not filming much in the resort because she's stayed there before or will do it on her next trip.........
Exactly! If she actually took this seriously and used it as an opportunity. She could get some great stuff filmed whilst she’s there, but let’s be honest, she’ll be up and out late every day because she’s got to pack. Then she’ll spend all day on MK on the People mover, drinking coffee because it’s been so stressful. Then she’ll be back in the hotel by 6pm with an Uber eats like you say 😂

All the resort changes are going to be a perfect excuse to leave late and go back early. Feta real job, Victoria!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand her desperation for starters what is she going to vlog that orlando based vloggers haven’t already shown us? Plus how will she manage to move hotel so many times in such a short time!

I think she is rushing back more so for herself rather than her viewers. It is her happy place and after a pretty rough 18mths she probably needs it. I think though it would be better if her friend is able to come. I can imagine there will be huge emotions once she is there

I don’t understand her desperation for starters what is she going to vlog that orlando based vloggers haven’t already shown us? Plus how will she manage to move hotel so many times in such a short time!
In her trip announcement she kept saying she would be covering it from a Brit point of view. Which is fine and dandy until you realise this is Victoria who does sweet FA at the best of times at WDW. And as others have said, the majority of her time will be spent packing between hotels and having to have a lie in because she's so exhausted with all the moving around. And don't get me started on dumping Kate for a better offer. Kate really needs to change those locks while Dismal is away.

I think she is rushing back more so for herself rather than her viewers. It is her happy place and after a pretty rough 18mths she probably needs it. I think though it would be better if her friend is able to come. I can imagine there will be huge emotions once she is there
I get that, and if she was getting her life on track, I would respect that... however...

She has no job (the pocket money from YouTube and Patreon does not count) no home, she’s crashing on her friends sofa, and needs to use the spare room in her ex-husband’s house to film her announcement!

Her life is a car crash right now and she’s doing NOTHING to help herself.

Swanning off to Disney is not gonna buy her a house or get her a job, it’s just going to burn a hole in her savings - money she could be using to put a deposit down on renting somewhere for herself.

If I were Kate or Ian I would be having a intervention. She needs some tough love right now, not people pandering to her childish ways.

Victoria if you read here get some self respect for yourself, own your life, become a strong independent woman with your own job and place, and I guarantee those trips will feel so much better knowing your have your life in order when you get home!

Reactions: 14
I cannot comprehend why she went back to her ex husband's house to film the trip announcement.

There is something seriously odd about that split.

Reactions: 6
Unless she’s been kicked out of kates already!

No but seriously, imagine letting your friend live with you, you book a trip to DLP and she cancels on you to go to America......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.