Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Ears Ever After to the right? Who is pretending she DIDN'T go to WDW recently (and via Barbados) :LOL: or just someone that looks like her.
Shame nobody screenshot that. Also I noticed how untanned she was in the posts she was putting up in her stories. Makes no sense considering she was in Barbados for two weeks!

Reactions: 2
I think it goes to show just how boring Vic is. I just ready a page and a half about someone else and it was far more interesting 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The USA are permitting travellers from the UK from November 8th, wonder how soon Vic will be flying out, not sure if she's said when she's booked for.

Reactions: 1
I can guarantee she will be on the first flight out on Nov 8th. Imagine how much she’s pissing herself right now flapping booking hotels and rearranging tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do we think is the likelihood of her announcing a trip, and then having to cancel because something happens that prevents her from being able to go?

What I find tragic is this is a woman on the edge of 40, no job, no contributions to society, has spent a worldwide pandemic rearranging Disney holidays and I’ll bet that the trip announcement has been filmed and exported for at least 2 months. She was just waiting for the release date from Biden.
What a sad little life.

Reactions: 8
For someone who is nearing 40, recently separated, no home, no job, and crashing on her friend’s sofa - There are far more important things she should be worrying about than being on that first plane to Florida.

Keep deluding yourself Vicky that this is your ‘job’

In the infamous words of Ron Weasley She needs to sort out her priorities

Did she not sort of hint that she needed this trip (WDW) for her mental health as it is her happy place. Hopefully when she gets this trip, it will be a good time for her to take note of her life and be ready to move on when she comes back?! Like it is the one thing she can control in her life again to give her confidence?

Reactions: 2
I totally agree her Disney vlogs have never been hugely entertaining, I think I mainly watched was because she's a brit and I love a travel day vlog from a brit. I don't think I watched any of her vlogs during the pandemic (I could be wrong, it's been nearly 2 years after all) and I definitely didn't watch any of their "watch us watch ourselves reaction videos 😴) that being said, I have popped on to her insta page a few times recently and it does seem like she's improving herself since the split so I do wonder and hope that she will take a different approach with her Disney vlogs 🤞🏾 Ian was always my favourite but I wonder if a life of being Ian's beard took all the oomph out of her 🤷🏻‍♀️. We shall see.

Reactions: 5
I would get it if she produced content quickly but she doesn’t, she drags things out over several weeks

Reactions: 6
I would get it if she produced content quickly but she doesn’t, she drags things out over several weeks
And the content is never worth waiting for. Each vlog from WDW has around 2 rides a day, a couple of coffee shop trips, a shop then back to the room

She only got her success because she was one of the first uk vloggers to do her trips, and there were a lot of trips. Her time is over. Her cruise vlogs were a car crash. There are other people who are more interesting to watch, better at showing things and actually don’t moan the entire time. I think even when she does go back, her vlogs will be watched but she’s not growing her channel with them. Swear she’s been at the same subs for ages now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.