Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she starts posting her trip videos we should make a tattle bingo cards so we can all 'play along' while watching :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy Victoria but then as I've watched more thought.... They're all the bloody same!! To the point where I used to play them as background noise when I needed to concentrate as I knew I wasn't going to miss anything life changing 😂

For me, a trip to the parks is a huge thing.... Happens only every 3/4 years so it really peeves me off that she can do feck all for half a day then go back to her room and order uber eats... Because its not a novelty for her, she'll be back again soon.

Will be interesting to see if post covid and post separation trip provides any form of closure. Personally I would rather wait and get the hotels, rides and reservations etc I wanted rather then get the first flight and do it all in a rush...but I'm not a vlogger soooo.

Reactions: 6
I expect she'll be half a day in the park and editing it to be the first to post. Although theres no people mover RN is there? Maybe she will just ride the monorail round and round and round.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree @Dimfluencers and would sadly need to lump L&R Dreaming into that too! Once vloggers start to go multiple times a year, the content is just the same, only they vary by hotel they are staying on. I watch the series once, but they are so harmless they are good background videos while doing other stuff

Reactions: 4
Agree with L&R dreaming, nothing against them just a bit bore. Though I really enjoyed their shanghai trip (ya know, when they just nipped to China for a long weekend 😂🤦‍♀️) as it was all new to me, and them!

Reactions: 3
I agree @Dimfluencers and would sadly need to lump L&R Dreaming into that too! Once vloggers start to go multiple times a year, the content is just the same, only they vary by hotel they are staying on. I watch the series once, but they are so harmless they are good background videos while doing other stuff
I do like Luke and Richard and like the family vlogs they do but yes they are all very samey the vlogs but at lest these guys have a genuine love for Disney

Reactions: 6
Did she not sort of hint that she needed this trip (WDW) for her mental health as it is her happy place. Hopefully when she gets this trip, it will be a good time for her to take note of her life and be ready to move on when she comes back?! Like it is the one thing she can control in her life again to give her confidence?
Her mental health would be better served getting her life in order and taking responsibility for herself - not gallivanting around Disney burying her head in the sand with a Joffreys.

She will still come home to the same problems, but with a £2k hole in her bank balance!

Reactions: 3
I won't be watching any of Victoria's videos (just too samey and boring) but you guys do make me laugh so will check in here for the lols

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And the content is never worth waiting for. Each vlog from WDW has around 2 rides a day, a couple of coffee shop trips, a shop then back to the room
Exactly, I like a healthy mix but that's poor! I used to love Tim Tracker because of all the rides he did but then the whoops and cheers really started to grate on me - would someone seriously behave that way when on a ride on their own, I understand sometimes you can't hold in a scream but he is just so extra 🤣

Reactions: 2
Exactly, I like a healthy mix but that's poor! I used to love Tim Tracker because of all the rides he did but then the whoops and cheers really started to grate on me - would someone seriously behave that way when on a ride on their own, I understand sometimes you can't hold in a scream but he is just so extra 🤣
‘Jolly’ ‘gee’ ‘wiz’ ergh so annoying! And it sounds so fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are we really speculating as to whether Victoria, who is always running late for something in her videos, actually managed to get to the airport early enough to sit and wait for a period of time?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s flying the first week it’s open. This woman needs therapy. Jobless, homeless, yet running off to Disney. She really needs help

Reactions: 15
She really is living in her own little fantasy world isnt she!

Hun, this channel and Disney vlogs are not going to get you a place to live, or pay your bills.

You are just gonna to come home to the same problems you left with, but in more financial difficulty!

If I was Kate I would be LIVID that this child-woman is crashing on my sofa because she has no place to live and no job - but has the money to strut around Disney world the week it opens!

Reactions: 7
Sorry going back to the house…. Wow Victoria you’re a woman who needs to get a life (outside of Disney)

She reminds me of Owen Wilson in that movie You Me and Dupree a little bit. All these dreams and sits at home watching tv all day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.