Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll give her a lot of credit if she decided against the 50th event so as not to be a corporate shill for the Walt Disney Company (even though that's basically her "job"), but I do find it odd that she wasn't invited. Then again, I don't remember seeing her at may of these events previously and I don't think she gets PR stuff from ShopDisney like Brogan does. The only Disney advertising I remember her doing is for Disney+, but their marketing is outsourced so she wouldn't have been dealing directly with the folks at Disney. Maybe she didn't like the idea of travelling to London alone, or couldn't afford to stay over. Or maybe she's so upset at not being in Orlando for the 50th she didn't want to be reminded of not being there.

Also, this WDW trip she's booked, do we know if she's going with Kate? Cos if I was Kate I'd be fuming if I'd booked a trip to Disneyland Paris with her, then she backs out to go to WDW!

Reactions: 4
I don't think she likes red meat does she? I remember her saying that meat isn't her thing.
But then again they were both picky eaters anyway.

She'll make whoever is with her order it. Or ask for substitutes. If it was made of mac and cheese however, she'd be all over it

Reactions: 2
Did Victoria not get invited to the Disney event? That's a bit strange, she's bigger than some of the other channels that did get invited
I think Disney recognized that, although she has a channel, she's not much of an influencer. I'm sure they have social media people tasked with partnering with vloggers. They read through comments to determine the social status of an individual. They see the unflattering comments.

And let's be honest, her Disney Vlogs are not very interesting. Her solo Vlogs are a snoozefest. Just as we have observed how little she actually does on her trips, especially to promote Disney, it is understandable why Disney wouldn't continue to partner with her.

I've read recently started watching Hannah Ricketts. I'm not entirely fond of her editing, she stops filming too early in the day so we never get to see really what she does in the evening. And I think she does a too much in-store footage. But I love her personality. She's fun and affable and laughing. She gushes over everything as if it was her first visit. Despite having been to Disney World, by her own admission, 30 times. The wonder and amazement is still there for her. Victoria seems so jaded and bored with Disney. And it shows. No excitement from her. She's fine calling it a day after one ride and going back to her room to rest. Or sitting down somewhere with her coffee. Not very inspiring for someone thinking about whether or not they want to go to Disney.

Victoria never thinks of anything creative to film. How about in-depth tours of each Resort? Go through the history of each Resort and fill the viewers in on all the nooks and crannies. Something more interesting than coffee and Uber Eats. But we know she's lazy. Or maybe leave the bubble every once in awhile and show people what else there is to do on a Disney trip in Orlando in addition to the parks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think Disney recognized that, although she has a channel, she's not much of an influencer. I'm sure they have social media people tasked with partnering with vloggers. They read through comments to determine the social status of an individual. They see the unflattering comments.
But at least she doesn't moderate as much as the rest and delete comments which really really bugs me!!

Yes there will be some comments that are rude, nasty and uncalled for but comments for youtubers is like a staff peer review! You need to hear the bad comments in order to improve at your job!! If you don't listen and take them on board you are signing your own termination. If I went on to a video and only saw glowing praise I would be more suss than someone with a couple negative bits

Her london vlog was so boring and out of all the interesting and unique places to eat in london that she could have researched they go to frankie and bennys.

Reactions: 8
Her london vlog was so boring and out of all the interesting and unique places to eat in london that she could have researched they go to frankie and bennys.
None of these vloggers go anywhere good in london. They are all taste challenged. Even in Disney, they stick to the boring crap. Leave Disney and go find the food trucks on the 192 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 3
Every cuisine in the world to eat in London and she chooses to go to a restaurant chain available literally anywhere. Sums her up perfectly. No originality, no flair, no personality. Dull as ditchwater.

Reactions: 6
She’s booked 2 flights for November to hedge her bets…. Gonna be great if she can’t cancel either 🤣🤣 she is honestly a joke! Why would you do that…. Oh yeah because she has nothing else. Her play suit obsession freaks me out, I don’t know why but it gives me the ick

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also Disneyland Paris was clearly just a content filler for her as looks like she's cancelled that in favour of her many new flights for Florida!

Reactions: 5
She’s booked 2 flights for November to hedge her bets…. Gonna be great if she can’t cancel either 🤣🤣 she is honestly a joke! Why would you do that…. Oh yeah because she has nothing else. Her play suit obsession freaks me out, I don’t know why but it gives me the ick
She always looks like she’s wearing a giant floral nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m kind of confused about what she’s doing in terms of lodging while in Orlando. Like, if she has a DVC reservation for one set of dates, but then can’t go, she can’t just move it on such short notice, can she?

Reactions: 1
I think it was an oversight for Disney UK not to have invited her to the event. They don’t care how boring her vlogs are, probably no one has actually seen them, but she has a decent amount of subscribers and views, much more than some of the invited vloggers. That’s the bottom line and they messed up.

I think it was an oversight for Disney UK not to have invited her to the event. They don’t care how boring her vlogs are, probably no one has actually seen them, but she has a decent amount of subscribers and views, much more than some of the invited vloggers. That’s the bottom line and they messed up.
She also goes on about Disney World way more than some of the influencers invited so she’d have been perfect

It must have been dissapointing for her as this is her job. It would feel as though she wasnt invited to her own work xmas party.

Reactions: 3
It must have been dissapointing for her as this is her job. It would feel as though she wasnt invited to her own work xmas party.
Didn’t someone say you had to apply though? She probably didn’t even realise.

I’m kind of confused about what she’s doing in terms of lodging while in Orlando. Like, if she has a DVC reservation for one set of dates, but then can’t go, she can’t just move it on such short notice, can she?
Pre covid yes, cancelling within 30days puts the points in holding, which restricts the use of them:

If a DVC vacation is cancelled less than 30 days out, points go into “holding status.” This means they must be used in the current use year and can only be used to book a vacation up to 60 days in advance

However in my experience member services have been brilliant in accommodating the travel ban and helping bank points that would expire but cannot be used due to not being able to travel.

I doubt the Disney marketing dept. are losing sleep over it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.