Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her on Instagram if she wasn't invited and she said she wasn't.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she wasn’t invited too. Someone said before you could apply for it? Maybe a lot of the vloggers/influencers did that rather be directly invited?

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she wasn’t invited too. Someone said before you could apply for it? Maybe a lot of the vloggers/influencers did that rather be directly invited?
You did have to apply for it. My sister and her mates did it. I would if it was an actual Disney Event rather than a PR arse licking event.

Maybe she is too proud to ask to be invited. She is an official Disney affiliate so maybe she thought she wouldn't have to ask like all the common folk who clean their own bathroom floors....

• Wow
Or maybe she is just too skint to go to London and back? It’s a fair way away isn’t it? Who knows

Very strange. To be honest, I think she was better off NOT going.

I'd rather not be part of the Munty Mouse Cult!

Reactions: 1
I think a big portion of the 50th ‘influencers’ were through the application. Disney did some apply to go thing. I quite like that she didn’t bother. Adam and co were so cringe and it looked quite boring.

I'm really surprised she wasn't invited tbh, I'm not a big fan at all but she deserved an invite over bloody Brogan and people like that. L&R dreaming were invited but couldn't make it, fair enough for them but even brummy mummy who now sells knock off Disney merch was invited. Very surprised she wasn't on the list but I also don't think she receives much pr mail from them either compared to others.

Reactions: 3
Mr David & mr Ian didn’t apply, they were approached by Disney directly to come and they have a lot less subscribers!

Reactions: 6
I’m still just in shock. How is this almost 40 year old woman finding her lifestyle?
it boggles my mind she can afford her life.
kate must be paying for everything while Vicki lounges in her spare room. This set up will get tiring quickly; even though they’re BFF, you can’t take advantage of your friend like that. Maybe she needs to move back home with her parents.

Reactions: 7
Lara Jarvis went and she is most definitely not a Disney vlogger, so I can’t imagine she would apply. But maybe she was Louise‘s plus one?

The event looked incredibly dull and cringe and I say this as a big Disney fan. Not something I would want to go to tbh.

Reactions: 8
I've seen they've released a Mr Toad burger in the park. I'm guessing this dump truck will totally wet herself when she sees it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well at least she was honest and didn't just ignore it!!
I've always found her honesty refreshing
even when she booked that cruise she was very honest with her intentions and said she wanted to do it for content only!!

I do think it's very strange she didn't get invited and someone like Knappily did..... Victoria is not only a much bigger channel , she is one of the biggest Disney World fans on social media !
she literally spent all the lockdowns booking and reserving Disney World holidays! her whole world seems to be Disney World!

I feel a bit bad for her as I'm sure she would have loved it :(

Reactions: 3
The word Toad and Burger should really not be in the same sentence.

I think Disney in detail did herself a favour by missing the Corporate misery event that was the 50th!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.