Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think they'd do a chat show-themed challenge given that Graham Norton and Alan Carr are right there...

It's a shame S3 has been a disappointment so far, given how good S2 was... I'm feeling pretty checked out from DR in general. If there was ever a good time for the production to take a break, it was this year. I'd usually follow a few of the queens by this point but haven't bothered this time, and I do like Choriza/Ella/River but I'm a bit like eh, what's the point when there will be a new cast in a few months :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
I was watching Bussy Queen's YT video and i never noticed just how soon it was between the two seasons - S2 aired Jan this year and S3 in September?? Wayyy too soon, if they'd have waited to film it'd be so much more polished and probably give production time to come up with fresh ideas (and let's be real if there was a delay in airing the audience would understand it's not like WOW don't have other things in production)

Reactions: 6
I do feel a bit sorry for charity she doesn't ever quite fit in it feels like ru doesn't really like her, I must admit for me I don't really get her drag I could see her more as part of the circus of horrors type shows.

Reactions: 5
I’m just catching up on Drag Race and Scarlett has really bugged me, talking about being the odd one out etc. No one is picking on her or bullying her like she’s implying - it’s a competition - it’s not RuPaul’s best friend race. They had to say a name each and she’s just ran on the defensive rather than actually listen to what’s being said. I liked Scarlett the first episode but I’ve liked her less and less each episode and personally think she should have gone home last week.

I feel for River not getting a chance to be top because I think she did well and looked STUNNING on the runway.

The queens were right that Charity fought more this week after the double shantay. I can’t remember which Queen said that she should’ve fought more on a high after last week, maybe it was Choriza but they were right.

Ah looks like she’s going on the defensive again next week when the library opens 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I completely agree about River - she wuz robbed. Not just her runway look which was incredibly beautiful, but she acquitted herself well in the task too.
I thought the “meaty tuck” comment to Choriza was a bit off TBH, but she dealt with it incredibly well. I love her!

Reactions: 8
This season is totally unfair on the contestants and Ru is the worst queen on it. Ruined series.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I'm so bleeping fuming. I've just got this horrible gut feeling about which Queen is gonna win the show based on who best fits in to Ru's American, polished view of what Drag is, especially based on the judging and decisions tonight.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I'm so bleeping fuming. I've just got this horrible gut feeling about which Queen is gonna win the show based on who best fits in to Ru's American, polished view of what Drag is, especially based on the judging and decisions tonight.
Absolutely. Can't say i'd be too bothered if i missed the rest of this season. Shame on you RuPaul. :mad:

Reactions: 12
The praise that a certain queen got even though she was one of the weakest this week? Everyone else gave critiques but rupaul's giving "you were made to be a drag queen" not to mention sending my 2 faves home unwarranted

• Angry
Reactions: 27
It's ruined. Ru knows exactly who they want and its all manipulated for this person who to me seems to be a one trick pony.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
- not everybody is out to get you, it’s a competition, somebody had to be picked out of the group.
- I don’t remember Macaulay culkin looking this constipated.
- River Medway has my whole heart
- Vanity needs more show time.
- Not got a clue who choriza is playing but I’m here for it
- Pracatan was the wrong character to go for, but its choriza all over.
- Can’t stop looking at nigellas fake tits.
- Krystal just isn’t funny
- Recycling catchprases from celebrities, does not a snatch game make
- Rivers snatch game fell so flat and I had such high hopes for her
1f641.png

- CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT THEM FAKE NIGELLA TITS.
- Literally love everyone’s runway looks except Scarlett’s she reminds me of a Bad Dragon dildo.
- Bets on Krystal winning after that runway comment even though she was weak af this episode.
- I’m gonna fuckin throw hands for making Choriza cry.
- Fully the right winner of the challenge, cue kitty quietly crying in the corner for not having a badge yet
- I am Bimini Bon Bereft at that double sashay and I will be suing RuPaul Charles for emotional damages.
- #Justice4Medz #Justice4Choriza

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fully rooting for Ella or Kitty to win so I’m happy they got amazing feedback.
(Was also rooting for choriza and river so I’m fuming)

I can’t believe that they wasted a double shantay on charity and Scarlett who both should have been sent home the first time round. This season is so fixed

Reactions: 23
and Michelle picked up on Krystal wearing an identical outfit to a few weeks ago.
Always a body suit too.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.