Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Ella but didn’t think her Nigella was as amazing as everyone said it was?! Kitty was my winner but would have loved to see her Cilla. Feel like Ru tried to influence everyone’s choices to be more American recognised choices too- which is a shame. Absolutely gutted at who went tonight. Also can’t believe Vanity has made it so far- either they’re getting a bad edit but just seem mediocre at best.

Reactions: 25
While I do agree that the lip sync was pretty terrible, I don’t understand how people were saved out of arguably worse lip syncs (Silky vs Tina, Pearl vs Fame) yet River was sent home when imo she performed way better than Choriza who was a hot mess.

As for the other queens, Ella was absolutely the most accurate win so far this season. Kitty also did well but it wasn’t really anything we’ve seen before. Vanity and Scarlett were forgettable and I’m struggling to see how they’re both still in the competition. Krystal’s bottom placement was fair in my eyes.

Tonight’s decision felt like it was more for shock value than anything else. It’s becoming more and more obvious each week that this season was extremely rushed. Either they space the franchises out more or someone needs to replace RuPaul for the UK version. It feels like Victoria got a lucky escape.

Also can we fire whoever is in charge of the challenges, they’ve been absolutely dire this season.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yikes

The lipsync was lacklustre and messy (Choriza's wig rolling around her head and River being in tights... Lord...) and I had a feeling it was gonna be a double sashay when I saw Rupaul's face at the end.

Tbh that episode was testament to how poor the series has been, Ella and Kitty did do well but there's a really strange vibe and the queens seem tired and they're not giving it 100%. Makes sense from what I've read about the production being rushed.

What the hell was that comment to Krystal all about? Born to be a drag queen? Give me a bleeping break 😂 throw on a bodysuit on top of a morph suit and you're good because you're a skinny young queen...

Such a shame, they should have skipped this series entirely and come back next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just finished that episode and oh my god, what the duck!? I was literally shouting like this at Ru

I’m huge drag race fan but like you all, I’m really disappointed in this season and that episode has sent me over the edge.

I thought River was really improving, yes she deserved to be in the bottom two but she shouldn’t have been sent home! Krystal should have been bottom 2. She really reminds me of a rip off Aquaria. I loved Choriza as well, she was my favourite. Really hope Ella or Kitty win now.

Ru definitely swayed choices for the snatch game too. I think Kitty would have done a brilliant Cilla, gutted she changed to GC. I didn’t really get Scarletts run way or performance either. It made me cringe tbh

Reactions: 20
- not everybody is out to get you, it’s a competition, somebody had to be picked out of the group.
- I don’t remember Macaulay culkin looking this constipated.
- River Medway has my whole heart
- Vanity needs more show time.
- Not got a clue who choriza is playing but I’m here for it
- Pracatan was the wrong character to go for, but its choriza all over.
- Can’t stop looking at nigellas fake tits.
- Krystal just isn’t funny
- Recycling catchprases from celebrities, does not a snatch game make
- Rivers snatch game fell so flat and I had such high hopes for her View attachment 834260
- CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT THEM FAKE NIGELLA TITS.
- Literally love everyone’s runway looks except Scarlett’s she reminds me of a Bad Dragon dildo.
- Bets on Krystal winning after that runway comment even though she was weak af this episode.
- I’m gonna fuckin throw hands for making Choriza cry.
- Fully the right winner of the challenge, cue kitty quietly crying in the corner for not having a badge yet
- I am Bimini Bon Bereft at that double sashay and I will be suing RuPaul Charles for emotional damages.
- #Justice4Medz #Justice4Choriza
Bimini Bon Bereft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did river get critiqued for just "learning the lines" when all Scarlett did was throw in quotes from home alone? And then come out in that terrible non fruity lettuce dress?! I didn't mind kitty but really all she did was memorise best of GC clips from YouTube. This series is odd.

And why was Ru wetting himself when scarlett did their first mediocre Kevin impression? Just so weird. Any home alone fan would know that if you ask kevin what he has for breakfast it would always be "a plain cheese pizza. Just for me."

(Yes I love home alone way too much)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t mind Scarlett, but I can’t believe the lines “Merry Christmas ya filthy animal” / “keep the change you filthy animal” weren’t uttered once…

Reactions: 18
I’ve had time to think and I think they literally set the drag queens up to fail with that awful lip sync song choice. Too many bad choices for lip syncs across the US and UK. I hate that whenever we get a double shantay, that isn’t worthy of a double shantay that we then end up with a really bleeping tit decision. As someone else said, it feels like shock factor. It’s really pissed me off to be honest because a) they were my favourites and b) they deserved to stay over others. People are right, this series feels rushed and almost lacking in punch

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nooooooooooooo bleeping bullshit episode. I called double shashay to the hubs as they had the double elimination. Bull. tit.

Reactions: 9
I think Vanity and Scarlett were both very, very lucky....and two of my favourites are gone! I do agree with Ru though that neither lip sync-ed very well. But of the two, one was better than the other and the other didn't deserve to be in the bottom to.begin with! I liked Ella but Kitty was the winner for me tonight ...

Reactions: 12
I think Vanity and Scarlett were both very, very lucky....and two of my favourites are gone! I do agree with Ru though that neither lip sync-ed very well. But of the two, one was better than the other and the other didn't deserve to be in the bottom to.begin with! I liked Ella but Kitty was the winner for me tonight ...
I think Ella’s runway won it over Kitty in the end. But I loved Kitty’s but the judges not so much.

Neither lip synced well but the song was an awful choice to begin with, but I think River deserved it more.

Scarlett pissed me off on that episode.

Ella and Kitty are my winners for me now. Krystal probably close behind purely because she’s warming to me a little bit

Reactions: 7
I agree that River was poor this week but she lip synced better than Choriza. Then again I'm not sure why Choriza was even in the bottom two. The fact that Vanity and Scarlett are still in the competition is an absolute joke. Not sure how Scarlett got away with that droopy lettuce runway look. Urgh!

Ella to win! I love her!! I thought Kitty was good but as someone else said, nothing that hasn't been done before. Gutted that she didn't do Cilla. It would have been far more funny and original imo.

Reactions: 15
Not happy!
Crystal and Scarlett should’ve been bottom two

Ella Vaday for the win now!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf can't believe that result. I thought River danced much better. I've seen worse go through. I wanted River to win being a Medway girl myself. But as the shows progress I can see her falling behind the others but I didn't think she deserved to be in the bottom two tonight. I doubt I'll be watching anymore.

Reactions: 10
While neither were out of this world amazing during the lip sync, it does grate my gears a wee bit that it’s clear from previous seasons of the show, it’s all about who can fling themselves round the stage the most rather than actually lip syncing well to the song. Like if either came out doing spins and death drops left right and centre then they would have been safe. Even though half the times when queens do that you can’t even see their mouths. Like that sort of death drop performance just isn’t UK drag and it’s clearly not choriza or rivers style either so I just don’t really know what ru was expecting them to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the bleeping hell was that?

-Why change all those classic British characters because he doesn’t know who they are? Kitty would have taken it with Cilla but again, Gemma Collins 😵💫
-Krystals snatch game was terrible and she owes an apology to Charity Shop Sue
-Scarlett wasn’t funny at all, that over the top laugh was like 😖😖? Danny Dyer dragged up would have been hilarious.
-Chroiza was set up to fail - yes her lip sync was horrific but River did not deserve that at all, she should have had a chance to stay.
-How can you critique someone for repeating lines when it’s all Kitty did, and Krystal, and Scarlett?

This season is a bleeping joke - I’m just glad Ella won this week

Reactions: 10
I had no idea who the characters were that Crystal and Vanity were portraying!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.