Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea who the characters were that Crystal and Vanity were portraying!
Same. I also had no clue who choriza was portraying.

Would've much preferred to see Kitty do Cilla. Gemma has been overdone and it's just the same out of the box memes and tit. It's not funny anymore.

Nigella wasn't very Nigella for me, but i still loved it and Ella Vaday is gonna have to win it for me now River has gone.

And I still forget Vanity is there, she is just bland. Hasn't stood out to me at all yet

Reactions: 16
Same. I also had no clue who choriza was portraying.

Would've much preferred to see Kitty do Cilla. Gemma has been overdone and it's just the same out of the box memes and tit. It's not funny anymore.

Nigella wasn't very Nigella for me, but i still loved it and Ella Vaday is gonna have to win it for me now River has gone.

And I still forget Vanity is there, she is just bland. Hasn't stood out to me at all yet
I know who Margarita Pracatan was, probably because I’m old!
She wasn’t hugely known here though (well, not to me anyway)
Obviously more famous in her home country - a South American one I think? Would have to check.

Reactions: 3
Were we all watching a different Scarlett on snatch game than the judges? I thought she was pish! She kept talking in uncut about how she’d redeemed herself..I thought she was way weaker than some of the others.
Choriza did not deserve that 😭😭

Reactions: 17
What the actual f ???
Scarlett was a hot mess all episode.
Krystal is beyond dull and should have been lip syncing.
Chorizas runway look was fabulous!!!!!
my 2 favourites have gone 😭
I hate snatch game. It’s not funny and my favourites always leave!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Usually just lurk on this thread but have to agree wtf was that episode! This series is such a let down and the Ru favouritism of Krystal is just ridiculous, barely even trying to hide it with the “born to be a drag queen” gushing.

Reactions: 17
I also think vanitys dress was very H&M just with some ruffles? I think scarlett is going to win. For some reason Ru howls at anything that's said. Her runway was villlleeeee and what was the t-shirt poking out the sleeves?!

Reactions: 13
Getting rid of two fan favourite, genuinely funny and different queens who shouldn't have been in the bottom 2 anyway was ridiculous

Reactions: 15
Also I think Ru secretly had beef with Choriza for not taking her advice and doing Spanish Cher 🥴 I respect Choriza for sticking to her original idea even if it did miss the mark somewhat.

Reactions: 22
I don’t mind Scarlett, but I can’t believe the lines “Merry Christmas ya filthy animal” / “keep the change you filthy animal” weren’t uttered once…
Its edited- i remember one of the queens saying theyd not shown their best lines in season 2.
Classic lines though

Reactions: 3
I do find it funny the queens were saying Ella doesn’t have a personality but she’s literally been in everyone’s top 3 along with choriza and river since the start 😅

Reactions: 14
Also I think Ru secretly had beef with Choriza for not taking her advice and doing Spanish Cher 🥴 I respect Choriza for sticking to her original idea even if it did miss the mark somewhat.
The 2 that went were the 2 who didn’t do what Ru told them to. They weren’t the worst.

Reactions: 12
I'm getting sick of Ru telling the queens to do a different character after they've come prepared with their main choice. Scarlett said herself that she didn't have any other references for Home Alone/Kevin other than the scream. Maybe if they had a couple of choices and weren't sure, but seemed to me that Ru was pushing "Spanish Cher" and Kevin from nowhere 🙄

I know who Margarita Pracatan was, probably because I’m old!
She wasn’t hugely known here though (well, not to me anyway)
Obviously more famous in her home country - a South American one I think? Would have to check.
Margarita Pracatan was always on Clive James' TV show on a Sunday night. She was ridiculously popular as she was so crap!

The 2 that went were the 2 who didn’t do what Ru told them to. They weren’t the worst.
Amy Childs was crap though and so out of date. Surely there are more famous TOWIE folk than Amy given she left 10 years ago.

Wasn't a fan of the GC either. Her face does usually match her body, and I've never actually seen her face be pink.

So underwhelmed with this season.

Reactions: 11
I think Ella’s runway won it over Kitty in the end. But I loved Kitty’s but the judges not so much.

Neither lip synced well but the song was an awful choice to begin with, but I think River deserved it more.

Scarlett pissed me off on that episode.

Ella and Kitty are my winners for me now. Krystal probably close behind purely because she’s warming to me a little bit
I agree - Kittys runway lost her the badge tonight.

I thought they might make Krystal lipsync last night to give her a bit of a kick up the arse - yes, her looks are beautiful but she has no personality or talent.

Bizarrely, Ella had kind of flown under my radar till last night - thought she was brilliant as Nigella and her runway was stunning!

Reactions: 5
I must have been watching a different Snatch Game. Scarletts gimmick was funny once, why was Ru pissing himself so much at it. I think I’m done with the series now. I won’t be rushing to watching at 7pm next Thursday!

It has to be Ella or Kitty for the win now surely, although I have a bad feeling about Ru’s love for Krystal…

Scarlett’s Snatch Game was awful, no idea what Ru and his fake laugh found so funny, and the outfit was a mess too!

Reactions: 12
Margarita Pracatan was always on Clive James' TV show on a Sunday night. She was ridiculously popular as she was so crap!

Amy Childs was crap though and so out of date. Surely there are more famous TOWIE folk than Amy given she left 10 years ago.

Wasn't a fan of the GC either. Her face does usually match her body, and I've never actually seen her face be pink.

So underwhelmed with this season.
i

I agree. I too was disappointed that he ‘did’ Amu Childs. I hate to say it, as I adore the iconic Diana Dors, but Kitty’s ‘GC’ reminded me of Diana in her later life. Come to think of it, would love to see a Queen do DD…or is she largely forgotten about now? (unless you’re of a certain age) - Diana, and her husband Alan Lake, are buried very close to where I live, so I visit often.
I would also love to see a Queen do Joan Collins. That would be amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.